Posting for the sake of posting? Or some how trying to make my blog less dead.
Time has been passing waayy too fast recently, I can't seem to have enough time to complete whatever i was supposed to be doing. I even did stare at something for a full 30 minutes, which was something I couldn't have done during the past 16 years. I could barely sit still for 15 minutes. And now i can sit still and watch the day go by. How useful =.=
Okay, back to life. Uhm, life is almost the same as always. *read ALMOST* However, the things that changed are for me to know and NOT for you to find out. Believe it or not, I actually finished add math project. Well, copied it, sorta. Ish, who cares, as long as i hand it in on time. Slept at 3am because of that stupid project, and sorta skipped teacher's day.
Seriously, I'm getting bored of gaming. I think I'm seriously gonna succeed after 6 months of hard work to quit gaming. well, until SPM is over.
I think my brain had just stopped working.
great,
I think I'll post when the brain starts to work again.
till then :D
No comments:
Post a Comment