Pages

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Finally.

I'm blogging.

Lets blog about, AGM! Well, its just a short update. Don't expect too much okay. Today, i felt old, and relieved. Is like, FINALLY i could pass everything on my shoulder to someone else. Although I still need to fine tune it. abit. Those things in the cupboard aren't quite organized. Don't get me wrong, It isn't like I'm dumping everything without consideration. Mind you, I'm evil, but NOT that evil. So, that stupid key is still with me. *I hate keeping that key, it always get missing!* Oh, about music department. I seriously don't know anything. :PP

Uhmmmmm. I need to confess. I failed my piano exam. AND PROUD OF IT! Okay la, I didn't fail that badly. And I could actually forgive myself for failing. I passed but i failed? Its a long story. However, I see no point putting it up though.

NEXT! Trials are 3 weeks from now. Great, Now that I've written it out, *literally* 3 weeks does seem so near. And my revisions are, really hanging. Up till now, I think I've only did a few chapters of physics. **concert mahhh** And Being waayy behind my studies, I actually felt quite guilty. I have not much of a choice but to do speed studying. Which is something i am not that fond of. People around me are somehow making me feel the stress. As a result, ACNES! =.=

Which reminds me, I forgot to blog about concert.


《风雅颂。赋比兴。系列七之。拉萨行》

圆满结束

And yes, Thats what the title is all about. FINALLY, Its over. no more staying back practicing like hell. No more dragging my tired soul home after those practices. No more sleeping during practices. No more worrying. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY. no more sweet potato! *altho I think thats the only thing I'll miss*

I fell sick during concert. AND seriously damn guilty for being unwell.

Mann I like this pic

Ooops, I should be studying.

No comments: