I screwed up SAT 1. Results are going to be out soon, and I'm not afraid at all. It must be because of the fact that I kinda know i screwed it, and expected the worst.
Here I am again, composing nothing out of thin air. I don't know why am I here as im supposed to be studying for SAT physics. I do have the book beside me though, but I just dont feel like opening it, maybe later.
I actually went to an orphanage last weekend. It was my 1st time going to an orphanage, so i was kinda excited. I've been to animal shelters, but not orphanages. The place is of course, filled with children. Once we arrive, the kids opened the door for us. Frankly speaking, no offence to anyone, I was sort of expecting sensitive kids. However, most of them are as cheerful as ever. The kids I saw, had their eyes glimmering with hope. I remembered one of them with the name Daniel, he wanted to be a scientist. I saw the determination in his eyes, from the bottom of my heart, I wish that he would succeed.
The 3 year old toddler was incredibly cute.
Yes, I shall stop on this matter. I shall talk about other stuff too :)
A level sports carnival was fun! :) Okay, let me rephrase. dodgeball is fun! :D :D After 17 years, that was the 1st time i played dodgeball and captainball. I fell on my knee, and got a really really big blue-black. It was around the size .. of the surface area of my knuckle. I wonder when the blue black patch will fade. o.O
Oh, I realised that i have too many smart people around me. It sort of made me feel dumb. Sighs, I really really wish that im born with an IQ of 200. (Y)
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment