Bah anyway, I know its very the late, I still have to say it.
Happy new year! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The sad part about this year is, there's exams on the very 1st month. sigh. So, there are exams going on and I'm supposed to be studying and all. This shall be a very very short post. :)
Lets not talk about the papers.
Hmm, new year resolution!
#1. LOSE WEIGHT.
Hahaha, oklar. I'm trying not to sound like a super vain bimbo or something. Its just something a popo, a sai lou zai, pam, and I want to do this year. Getting into college and starting a different life made me forget how it was to lead a healthy lifestyle. There are just sho many things to do, and so little time! O: I wish things would loosen up abit this semester, since our uk applications are complete.
#2 CONTROL TEMPER.
#3 UMMMMMMMMMM. DON'T SLEEP IN CLASS
Ghah, actually, I don't have any real new year resolutions, I'm just making it up as I type. :P Come to think of it, I'm quite happy with what I am now, despite being a little short on the temper part. Of course, there are alot of stuff I can improve on. For example, my vocabulary. Maybe because of the exams, nothing solid really comes into my mind.
Which reminds me, I keep getting heart attacks these days. Every single time when the home page of my email mailbox says Inbox(1). My heart always skip a few beats when I see this thingieeeeeeeee. MYGOD the waiting is killing me. How can I be longing for it and dreading it at the same time. Something is seriously wrong.
Hmm, I should hit the books. MYGOD I CANT WAIT FOR 30th OF JAN. =_= Oh, and I might not update, sigh. Need. To. Focus.
P/s: PLEASE ACCEPT ME. >________<
No comments:
Post a Comment