9.30am,
17th october 2008,
this is a very memorable date and a date full with historical honour, BUT this date isn't written in the text book. This meaningful date is very important for all form 3 students of year 2008. The flag of PMR (Peperiksaan Membunuh Remaja) will be taken down *in other words- gone for good*...
Merdeka!!
Merdeka!!
Merkeda!!
Your guess is absolutely right, PMR, is over already. I can't believe it, and I'm so freakingly happy. PMR is finally over, after years of fear and erm, dread. Yes, PMR is finally over and out! Today's paper was geography, not that easy, not that tough. I finished everything (including checking) in 45 minute's time, and I spent the rest of the half an hour thinking of what to do after the exam. Time ticks slowly as ever, during the last half an hour. I stared at the clock once every 5 minutes. Gawd, I ALMOST lost control and screamed my heart out. so thank god I didn't...
today, life's so far so good. BUT (yes there's a but), I've got to know of one pathetic bad news. I'm going back hometown tomorrow. I.M.GONNA.BORE.MYSELF.TO.DEATH!! Omg, the boring life back there. I have nothing to there except EAT! I'm growing fatter and fatter each day! not that I care, but soon I'm not going to fit in my pinafore anymome. LOL, I really have nothing to do there, except watching television. please please let me find something to do there. Hmm... i know, I'll catch mosquitoes!!
I came straight home after school, due to my dad have some "shcedule problem". And, my mom, on leave, brought me out later to hunt for my dad's birthday present. um, today is his birthday. I almost forgot. we bought ice-cream cake and a crystal for his present. And we went one-U MPH to buy some storybooks. for tomorrow's sake. then, thanks to the stupid haegen daaz shop under construction, my mom had to drive all the way to sunway pyramid for the cake. And the traffic was like, jammed up. And people were unwilling to give way. iish...
Then, we went out for dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday. when we reach our destination, the restaurant is currently having newlyweds. argh, but thank god there is still place for us. And when we came home for the cake. The cake is well, ok.abit melted but tastes good. Dad opened his present which is wrapped in a tissue box. I think he was a relieved when he saw that it wasn't tissue packets inside. haha.
Jeez, I remembered two things:
1) I'm going back to home town tommorow
2) I have alot to catch up on my piano. And i need my practice.. (or the teacher is gonna spank me on my butt!!) lol
Well, i'd better go pack for tommorow, or I'll get nagged at again ...
tata
No comments:
Post a Comment