This blog is not dead.
I know that i did not update this blog for a long time BUT, it doesent mean that I'm going to abandon it. So, no worries. I've been really busy with my studies, and i do really hope to get straight 'A's. Its kinda for my own good. Hey, for all those people who linked me and whom I havent linked them, I'm really sorry. And i'll link you the friday after this, which is after the dreadful PMR.
Omg, PMR is so close. these days i keep imagining life after PMR when PMR havent even started. Gawd, its starting to drive me crazy! when I start to think about PMR, my hands really start to shake *litterally*. when I open my books, I felt that I've studied these topics, BUT when i try to do the model test paper, I keep getting the answers wrong. What is going on with me!!! Argh, it must be the exam phobia. Come to think of it, its only 3 days to PMR. It doesn't even have two digits anymore. I AM SO FREAKINGLY NERVOUS...
okay, back to today, there was the talk. For pmr talk. Ask us not to cheat, wear proper attire and for who cares. And there's the second talk, where we sat there to litsen to the chinese thing. altogether 4 hours in the hall.. Sitting there like mad people. I cant even feel my legs, and the teacher kept talking non stop. for heaven's sake we are sitting on dry hard solid floors. not that I'm complaning about the floors BUT, I nid my legs to walk ok.. 4 hours of non stop blabbing is more than enough for me to bare with.
Actually, I have no intention to update my blog today, if it wasn't for Yiwen. She asked me to write something, that She wanted to read some thing. And when I say I lazy, I really am. But now here I am, writing all along. Hmm, I feel like changing the skin of my blog, what do you think? this skin is getting kinda old and erm, plain. But I hate adjusting the html, It just makes me feel depressed. By looking at the codes and those symbols.
And today yiwen told me something, after deciding for long, i think I'd better post it on. its about this person who is so perasan. Until I cannot tahan, and mind you, I hate detest slug! so don't be one.well, here goes:
This person asked Yiwen, whether one boy likes her or not. And based on the info I have, this BOY is currently seeing another girl, and this person, in my eyes, is behaving non other than a stupid slug. trying to know everyboy in sight. Its like having no dignity, just like a witch. And when, yiwen asked her whether she like the boy or not, She claimed as, "NO, my taste not that bad la!". ish, as if she is a verry beautiful-cute-loveble girl. wth, I HATE SLUGS!!!!!
Oh, I almost forgot, I have piano later, I'm Soo dead. I havent touched the piano for two whole weeks. How am I going to play later on!!! And my theory, haven't touch. OMG, I'm gonna faint. The teacher wont' take PMR as an excuse, BUT its PMR.. once in a life time, I'm so dead..
I think I'd better go practice now, or I'm so dead, toodles
PS: I'm not going to school tomorrow yi wen too... wheeeeeeeeeee, but have to study at home =.="
No comments:
Post a Comment