Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

PMR frenzy

Hey guys, guess what..

I GOT An 'A' for English. Oh. My. God. I cant believe after getting 9 wrongs on my 1st paper, I still can get an 'A'. I'm so freakingly happy. This is really beyond my expectations, I'm so happy!!! I got 6 'A's for trial. Which seem insanely impossible. And speaking about exams, PMR is just 26 days away. It don't even start with a '3' anymore, and oh boy, Am I nervous.

Okay, I tried to study, at the very least. But, I dont cant find what to study. When I open the book, I felt like studying the same old thing all over and over again. But when I do exercises, I cant get the answer. Especially maths, with all the 'xyz' here and there, its kinda touching on my nerves. And about science, its like studying the same thing I've studied for trials. Same goes for geography. I simply dont know where to start studying.

Forget about my ranting, why am I so not in school? As I myself almost forgot Its dunno what day. But who cares.. as long as its school holiday. And today, there was the Yiwen incident. She was late for school again, as to further information, you could ask her urself. She was in a bad mood for the whole morning, and keep scolding the pn Foong. Well, Pn Foong is crazy, in her own way. She finally realise what I meant by how scary is her eyes when she glares at you, it creeps. As if she havent had it enough, she still has to endure 2 periods of stinky Pn foong. Poor yiwen..

During science class, the boys were playing with the electric socket. Erm, one boy put his scissors into the socket's hole and another on the switch by accident. Gawd, I really missed that. It would be nice to watch. As the result, electric spark burst out and erm the scissors became blunt. The scissors was really the joke of the day, one of the sharp part turned round and blunt. You should have seen the scissors. haha

Owh, I forgot mention that, I've finally finished the whole set of twilight (or you would prefer to call it twilight saga). Breaking dawn was the best book among all. Of course, i borrowed it from a friend's friend. It was the bomb, And I don't hate Jacob that much anymore. If you put yourself in his shoes, he's just a poor kid. However, this is the last storybook that I'm going to read before PMR, I wanted to read more... but I'm more worried for my PMR than books.

By the way, it was mun yee's bday yesterday, so happy bday mun yee..

I'm going to lunch now, so tata

No comments: