Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

sry, i miss U

Lazy,

A girl know when its time to update her blog when:
1. It had been two months sinces her last blog post
2. Her friends have been complaining about reading the same thing all over again
3. She is feeling bored of having nothing in her beloved blog
4. Her friend abandoned her old bog and moved on with the new
5. She really need some drilling with her typing skills

What to write, what to write?! I opened my blog and I discovered that I have no Idea of what to write. It feels kinda weird in many ways, of not knowing what to write and where to start. I know I should blog more often but I WAS abit engrossed with some stuff till I totally forgotten about blogging. Usually things just come pouring out but, I have really nothing to write today.

How about I start with err... months ago~ PMO installation. This year, like any other year, the form 3 are in charge of the food. And of course, it was a marvelous sucess. Fun, was there, by preparing all those stuf, not to mention deco. The food was good, with all the good taste, we even ordered pizza, for god's sake. People were fascinated with the theme~~ shang hai tan.. we have to dress up surrounding the theme. And oh boy, do i look weird. And I was again picked to serve, with my all so precious empty stomach. But all the same....

And there was the trials, as i told you, I missed a huge chunk of my life. trials over and results taadaa

chinese: 77 A
BM: 66 B
Maths 80A
KH: 82A
Geo: 87A
Eng: ... ( to be written)
Science: 81 A
Sejarah: 67 B *i screwed this sub

Hmm.. 5 out of 7... not that bad, but I really hope to get straight A's in PMR. And mind you, PMR is really IMPORTANT. so people! study for what you want to achive. And today is the dunno wad registering for after PMR programme day. The big news is, I forgot to bring money... great.So, no big trips for the little girl with no money. But i registered anyway, for those erm, cheaper ones. But PMR is around the corner, how on earth can you think about going where after? I'm very and really and hysteriacally nervous about PMR. please please let me score.. But, I'm going to berlys chocolate factory *for god's sake* and CHS hunt and theres badminton too *FOC ma...our CHS hunt team name is "hunter"... yes, just hunter. what a name, I wanted to name it tau fu pok... lol, forget it.

I think this is it... for now anyway...
tata

No comments: