Life's never a bed of roses,
I've learnt this phrase when I was in primary school, I took me just a short time to understand it but I realized that going trough it is much harder. I been on the tip top of my life lately, well, before today anyway. For the past two weeks, many things happened. I'm not going to tell all of it, it'll just bore you to death. For one thing, I've realised that I truly love this blog. I mean it, I love that I could have ever a place to pour everything out and not actually afraid to let it be spread out. And mind you, what you've read here is for you and you only!!
I wont jump till today, As today will be one of the most pathetic day of my life. I'm really depressed, and don't ask why. Just be patient to read till the end. Hmm, Where should I start, how bout starting from last two week's piano lesson?? The teacher made us sing, in front of the class. I can't sing and furthermore, I cant hit the high notes. The highest note I could possibly hit is the higher 'Do'. While this song includes the note 're'. I cant hit that note, and of course, it went totally out of tune till the whole class laughed. And when I started laughing, I couldn't stop. Well, I was awarded the court joker of the day, I've made a total fool of myself.
And since most of my results came back, I got my kedudukan as well. At first, the person behind me tought that I got 13th place in class. But when I went to check, I actually got the 8th place. I was more than thrilled. And I did kind of challenged my uncle for me getting top 10. And I wasn't as happy till I realised this news And I got 8 place in 3A6- an 'A' class. Or so many tought, but I was as happy as well. After many days of hardwork, I finally got something I really wanted!!! But then, PMR is around the corner, And thats is 3 months away, but I'm getting scared already.
Then, last week was the minggu bahasa. Monday, we had fun watching some people acting. Jiayee was in the thing too! And as in conjunction of the language week, There were some quizzes around everyday, as of course, I payed no attention to those stuff, but surprisingly, I won the english quiz. Gawd, collective nouns, I can't believe I even stood a chance. Gawd... And speaking about english, my english teacher, Miss Sharmini, kept calling me loo hui yan or something like that. Iish, it just make me angrier by the second.
Friday, past, miss Sharmini made me read my essay in front of everyone, as of course, I was way embarrased. And its really all thanks to my stupid lucky number 9. Thanks but no thanks. And friday, I got to know that I was chosen to be performing for PMO in SJKC Lickhung. And teacher conducted many new songs, which most of them are new to me. And I was unable to play, as usual. I'll try tough..
Sunday, I went to genting highlands, well as usual, we bought the all park pass. and the thing is, it started raining. The funniest thing is, when it rained, we're having a ride on the merry-go-round. We're stranded there, I can't believe it. I've rode a merry-go-round *outdoor* for half an hour. I seriously can't believe it. And don't be confused, its not the swing which is not so dull. But its the real slow and only for babies merry go round. Half an hour, was I proud..
Today, apart from it being the worst day of my life, it was also as bad for my dad. Well, my problem is, I got scolded for playing by pn foong. I wasn't the only one, but I got scolded very badly. It wasn't as bad till she wantED to see my my parents, the minute she said that, my voice broke. I've been not a bad student for my age, I study hard, get good grades, do my homework. But the only thing I can't understand is- what a teacher want apart from that??
She called my name and I went out. my legs were shaking and my fingers trembling *ok, i was being sarcastic, but still* she is the dicipline teacher. And it just makes things worse. She scolded me in front of the class, I tried to apologise but she said that I should recieve punishment. And thats where she wanted to see my parents. I cried almost instantly, I don't want this to be a record that I'll regret it soon. I stayed back after class, to apologise to her, she finally gave in. Altough I need to do some "comunity work" thursday, an hour time. *it was me helping out in the lab* but I'm grateful, but feeling hatred at the same time. I know it was my mistake and I hope it won't happen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment