Pages

Monday, July 07, 2008

hmm...

Hmm,

I've felt that the world around me is changing, slowly though, and I think that I can feel myself changing too. Instead of the bossy, cold-blooded and she-who don't care about other's feeling. I've realized that I'm slowly changing, although I might still be bad tempered in my own qualities, but I do seldom throw my temper around now. I think I really am starting to understand everyone around me *please correct me if I'm wrong*, And thats a start!!

Okay, cut the crap. I don't want to have the touchy touchy mood around here, it just makes me feel weird. Now bout the voting for PMO comitee. I'm of course not one of them, I'm happy enough to be nominated and did I tell on you that I screwed up in my interview? But, anyway, congrats for the people who made it through! I'm surprised that I don't even have a twinge *I don't really know how to spell right* of sadness and or disapointment. Well, partially I don't expect myself to get anything. Si jun is the new president and Liying is the new music master, tonnes of congrats!! Jiayee became the new "liu qing zhu zhang", which was totally expected. And she still owes me lunch, better get that from her while I can. ^.^

Hmm, nothing much happened yesterday as Its only me and my dear brother's psp *take notice, the word 'dear' is only refering to the psp* and of course I played some games using my comp, but I was real lazy yesterday to think. Some more lazy to type, haha, so ma wait till today lo. hmm, the only thingt memorable I did yesterday is I beat my dad in scrabble! I'm so happy and yet pleased. I've beaten him with a score of 122 to 116. I think, it was a close shave and trust me, I almost lost, he made a word with 46 pts, but he can't seem to get rid of his 'Z' and 'C'. So, after deducting hiw precious pts, I finally won. muahahaha

Black monday,
Well, today was the usual black monday. I was almost late to school *AGAIN*. And I didn't bring my math and moral textbook, the teacher wanted to put me in the bluecard but thank god!! He gave us a chance, If he don't give this chance, then It'll be the first box in my secondary school life of -bluecard-. But, all the same. The funniest thing that happened today is, when I collected the money for the workbook *me being chinese wakil, with my dreadful chinese*. There is actually extra money, and I really have no Idea where those money come from. Well, as a kind and nice person, and watching the money of our class fund growing lesser and lesser, I've donated all the money into the class fund. how kind am I.

Besides that, the thing on my eyelid finally "exploded" during chinese lesson. And some yellow all-so-disgusting thing came out. I was like EWW omg. Then it went all bleeding, and there's where I start to worry. thank god then was just a period before recess. I quickly ran to the toilet to check out my eye. I was really worried that I might not be able to see this beautiful world again. But when I went to toilet, the bleeding lessen and I think I wont go blind. Now the thing is not as big as before, altough it still hurts.

I borrowed a book from Shih min, And I'm kinda getting more and more addited to storybooks, especially fairytales *which means those stories are never-bound-to-happen in real life*. But, this book has something similar with the last book, where the girl gave up everything for what she desired. It made me think, and set up my goals *no matter what they are* and work hard to achieve what I really want. I've finally toroughly understand the meaning and difference between the words "dreams" and "goals". It may seem to be different but it both carries a meaning that no ordinary people can understand.

Well, besides that, I might to add on that today is a real damn freakingly bad, bad, bad day for me. I've lost confidence in some things *its too personal to tell*. I really hope time'll ease everything up., and make me re-gain my confidence.

Ps: I'm real bored so..

What Joo Lin Means
You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.


You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

No comments: