Pages

Friday, July 04, 2008

bluek!~!

What a week,

Its only been a week, but I felt that a month had just passed by, well, I miss my blog, and I love to check on it, leave some updates and have fun. But, my parents are, erm, quite strict and they don't like me to spend so much time on the internet. So, its kinda my job to please them, oh well. I need to cut down me and my internet and lay low for a while now. But, don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean that I won't make anymore updates, it's just that my blog post *from now onwards* will be shorter, and erm, no so frequent.

Hmm, let me see, what happened on Tuesday? nothing much really, except, erm oh yeah, the interview. I went to school as usual, I'm not the kind of person who would be afraid of an interview. But, perhaps I spoke too soon, when the bell rang *indicating that school's off* my heart skipped a beat. I can't believe that I'm actually getting nervous about the whole thing, its kind of embarassing tough, everyone was all same nervous. haha. But when jia hui went in and everyone left, my hands start to sweat and I can't really feel my legs.

Gawd, when jia hui came out, I felt that my heart had finally cracked it kept beating fast and slow. when I went in, as kai hui mentioned, I saw the senior's face have the look. Even seng yang and chun wai have the "look". Its just FREAKISHLY weird, I mean they look so kind in everyday practice, I can't believe that the look of someone could just change like that. They asked tonnes of question that can't be answered by human mind. *now that everyone had gone trough the interview* EG. who will be the most suitable person to be president. It was night mare in there, so damn toturing and I almost wet my pants, haha. They asked alot of weird weird questions and I think I've manage to answer all. They asked what post would I like and I absent minded-ly answered to be liu qing zhu zhang. I can't believe I said that. But I was too nervous and freaked out to say anything, I think I screwed up.

Wednesday, nothing much happened except yiwen went up to stage to collect her beloved prize. And thursday is my turn to get the prize haha. I got a stinky old cup for winning the chinese chess competition *girls indivudual*. I got the third, not bad huh?? Man, was I nervous when I was wanted to go up stage for the prize giving thing. And, I shook hands with our headmaster pn lee kim lai. And took a photo with her too. haha. But wait till u see me shaking in front of her, it was way embarrassing. Then during sivik's lesson, that abhi said my name for he I-have-no-idea what thing. When I realised everything, it was too late, and being afraid of pn joyce, so I was forced to go out... Its another debate, I don't know why the school love this kind of things.

I almost forgot about Piano, piano lesson was the weirdest. Teacher asked to listen up the thing she was playing and I didn't get a single note. I stink at hearing *but I dunno why I manage to scrape by an "A" for my hearing in my past exam, weird huh??" And the ensemble thing was the disaster, I can't play at all *the result of not practicing during the past week*. The only thing I know is about the theory part, no matter how much I detest it, its the only part that I'm sure about.

Friday, Hmm, where to begin with?? PJK!! we played basketball again *haha I love basketball* but this time, liyin played badminton. but anyway, I had fun. running up and down, here and there chasing the ball. then I went up to PMO to check on my little cute friends, and had my *standard 5 * photo stuck up on the black board. but when we finish playing, I was practically sweat bathing. but, I'm really willing to give up this bit of sweat for loads of FUN!!!

And did I mentioned that Yiwen is absent for two whole days?? She left me with her sketch book and ran away with my grammar book. I brought the scketch book *on her behalf* and pushed it to yaohong. but it was her Idea, not my fault. Then, English, I really have this urge to chop yiwen into pieces *jk*. I had to face the two boys for the essay, they keep pushing all the work to me! but after a long arguement, we finally came to a conclusion where, we pushed everything to jasmesh *how bad were we*

The story goes like this, A girl, came came to a beach, she found a token with magical power. at night, some evil spirit came to bother her, she took out the token and the evil spirit vanished. the token then became a prince with the name of "what the fish", he gave the girl a keychain and she put the keychain into her handphone holder. then, the prince vanished and a door appeared. she went into the door and found the world of narnia. when she came out, she wrote everything down on a note book which soon became the chornicles of narnia. I know its full of shit, but u can't blame me, I'm out of I deas here and this is all wai ken's idea. But, eventually, he manage to make jasmesh write the essay.

After school, when I went to pmo room, people were coming to congradulate me for winning the chinese chess thing. Then. when I went to canteen, I recieved the first comment of my photo of the day. He said that I was more matured looking back then, now I am so damn freakingly childish. And of course, I know I'm not childish. its a fact. Then, charmaine went to write a huge sexy *in chinese* word beside my photo, I acted as quick as lightning to erase the word. then instead of the words getting lesser and lesser, I'm running here and there just to get those words off.

Hmm.. did I ever mentioned that I got a hair cut, I know that was ages ago, but still.. And I've finished another book laitang lent me, And yay me! I've almost finished the narnia - the first book. But, PMR trail seems to draw nearer and I'm no where near revision. OMG

PS: tomorrow is the PMO election, I know that I don't stand a chance, but at least I'm nominated I'm happy already. ^^

No comments: