PMO camp!!! I know that I haven't been blogging for a while, This is because that I'm really busy with all the things going around these days. And theres the camp. Its the first time I've ever stayed in school overnight, and I was worried at first. I admit that the only thing that I was afraid of is the taking a bath problem. Besides that everything seems so normal. But at least that's over..
Anyway, about the camp!!
The camp was~~ DA BOMB!! Hmm, lets see, on friday night, I've packed what-seems-enough and went to bed. The next day, the adventure really begins. I went to school, *the first thing I realized is my bag seems alot smaller compared to most of them* and left everything in classroom E25. And went to PMO room, for further briefing.
There, we were split into groups. And I'm in the "gold" group, our group name is 'man tian jing' aka gold all over the sky and our slogan is the twinkle twinkle star song. I don't think I'll list down the member's name, cause you might not know them anyway. Then, we took turns to pick a paper from the box, the paper consist the name of our angel. we'll have to "guard" them and make ssure they don't starve or get hurt. Guess what, my angel is Zixin, it was an easy job for me since that I know her and it was easier to deal with her.
We played loads of games, well the first game is london bridge followed by da feng chui and OOoops I forgot. We had much fun, I had real fun. And we played water too, I was the first to be wet, cause I am guarding the water balloon which represent the "life" of our group. As time pass, players are slowly going less. And I was easily spotted, then I ran around the safe box just in case. Then, someone *I think is tian yoon* pushed me from behind, and left me shocked and loosen the grasp on the water balloon. She took the balloon from behind and splash, the ballon burst. How sad.
Then we went for our bath, at first, we went to the teacher's toilet BUT, it was full. So, being wet and cold we ran to block C for our bath. I pinjamed jia yee's tong cuz my paip can't be used. So, when I camed out, I went to off the light and the people inside got the shock of their lives haha, they thought that there were something 4Dimensional. Haha, I was so playful, how bad was I. Then, we went to dinner, we had spagetti. Then, my guardian asked me how was I doing. *and that was it seriously.. this kind of guardian*
Then, we had to do the thing for form 5's. Each and everyone of the form 3 was present and we discussed the thing. I was chosen *more like forced* to act one of the form 5 and those who acted and directed had to stay awake and touch up the thing. Gawd, I only slept 3 hours. When I woke up, I feel like a downright zombie. We changed and went to the tapak, for-- Marching. I can't believe I woke up so early for marching. zombie call.
Then, we had breakfast, and re-arranged the classroom to its original position. Um.. then we acted the thing and erm.. it was a sucess!!! then we played treasure hunt, and took the treasure, it was raining then,and I was all wet. then they gave prizes to all the winners. We didn't win tough, but it was all memorable as well. Then, it was time to reveal the our guardians. you should see Zixin's face when She knew that I was her guardian, all surprised and happy. haha
Damn, I just got scolded from my dad! He says that I spend too much time on the internet. I can't believe that he just sid that, where I only spent a little time longer then usual cause I need to do some work and do this blog. I love my blog, he said that if I don't limit myself he'll cut down the internet. I'm heartbroken, I can't believe that my parents can be so pathetic and they put so little trust in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment