O.o I can't believe I blabbed so much about the stupid people trying to sabotage the name of us students. Hehe, I kinda have a feeling of slapping myself now. I mean I was so freakishly long winded. I think I might have to get rid of this habbit *long winded, i mean*, whoops there I go again..
Whatever,
Today, I woke up early. Why, you asked. Its because that I'm rushing for my study quota. Instead of a holiday timetable, I personally feel that study quota is WAY more effective. A study quota means I set a target, eg: i must finish geo form 2 by today, then I must finish it. So, I planned to finish my science form 3 today. Then, beep beep, my phone rang, a sms just came in then open then... there's yiwen asking for my help. For her new blog, so I slowly listened to her blabs, and finally I got the hang of it. I tried to teach her BUT. She is kinda slow in these things. So, she didn't manage to get what I mean. I finally got fed up and ask her to giv me password. *I'll do the thing for her*
Then after much struggling and hestitation, finally taa-daa all of you can go have a look at her blog-- www.stupid-turtle.blogspot.com all done by me!! I really feel so happy, but I'm kinda jealous of her blog because its nicer than mine, and not so cacat. Um, the post are done by the owner herself, and she wanted to kill me. Wait till I hack her account XD. Well, I spent the whole morning doing her stuff until I forgot about my studies.
Then the afternoon, I went to the temple, and saw my current classmate- Hui yee there. I was stunned for about 30 seconds, but whatever. We didn't say hi, I just smiled at her. With all those waiting, *thank god I brought my books there* I've studied 2 full chapters of science. Later, we went to take a look at my brand-new-but-isn't-readily-built-house in setia eco park, We can only see the skeleton, but better than nothing.
When I came home, its already 5:45pm, with much dilly-dallying here and there. I finally started my revision at 6pm. Struggle, struggle, struggle, I've finally made it to chapter four- reproduction. This is the chapter where I just can't risk studying in public. I mean, it feels weird studying a whole chapter like that in public. So, I'm still stuck there.
now, I'm going out for dinner...
got to run!
I'm back, and kicking butt... I did went out for dinner, and I just had to post this. But, I don't want to have two post with the same date it, it looks funny. Anyways, we went out to subang parade, for dinner. We ate Japanese food AGAIN!! The food was WAY Yummy, as all japanese food taste. Its Da BOMB!! Okie, this time, I ordered tepanyaki seafood beef, the beef is medium. And it comes with cawanmushi, and many other stuff. I ate alot, I even get to finish up the shashimi that no one was able to take another bite. I was *and am* very full. I know even that I'm gaining weight more than ever this holidays, I still can't get tired with eating!
whatever,
now, more serious stuff. Petroleum price going up from RM2.10-RM2.70 or something like that... Diesel is from RM1.50-RM2.50, so car owners, I suggest you better take public transport xp. So, for those who caught this news, spread the news and ge your car tank fill up full!!
haha
yours truly XD XD
No comments:
Post a Comment