Yesterday night, I went to Subang Parade for dinner. I was rushing like mad for time, I have music class you see. And my parents are late *cut the crap*. Then, we had dinner in the manhattan fish. So, as you can see, its manhattan fish, so we ate seafood there. Mum ordered fisherman platter for two, It took approximately fifteen minutes for the food to get here, It means I still have onlty fifteen minutes to finish my dinner. The food is HUGE. I don't really know how we manage to finish it. Wow, was I rushing like mad. I ate till the last minute, and ran *from ground floor* to first floor where my music lesson is held. *BTW, I still have time, to go to the ladies*
Okie, music lesson. This lesson, I made a fool of myself again. As usual, teacher asked us to kinda compose a song thingie last week, with all my exams going on, I kinda composed the simplest form of thingie. And the modulation, its the most *um* cacat of all. It kinda stuck halfway, hanging just kike that. Teacher asked us to play the stupid piece, one by one. Gosh, with all the fright and shaking, I kinda screwed the whole thing up. Its way weird and simple, compared to all my classmates. But whatever, Teacher for one thing tought I was in form two, *I so hope that came true* but reality check?! I'm in form three PMR year. But, I was kinda happy that teacher think I looked young for a change *XDXD*
Then, when I came back, I called yiwen. She told me half of a secret, all I can say is I don't really believe you *sorry Yiwen* but we talked about some other things for around an hour. Then, we hanged up, and I went back to study.
Ohh, I almost forgot, I added a new link to my blog, that is http://www.laozhabor.blogspot.com/ just for fun. I just couldn't believe that an old woman like that could actually have a blog and adwarded best blog of Singapore. I went to her blog, And I have to admit it, her blog is kinda nice. And her blog is FAMOUS!! it even reached the top most viewed blog. Gosh, I can't believe it. Then trought her blog, there are links to many other places. one of it is You tube, well, its her video and its one of the most funniest. And I saw her MV too, gosh, she is GOOD...
O.o
watching videos, reading blogs has taken away half of my time. So, I didn't finished my study quota yesterday, which is geo form 3. Gosh, if this continues, my exams are officially gone case. I must and will workhard to catch my quota...
And its friday already, It kinda marks the end of school holidays, Monday, I'll be back in school facing my most-hated exams. I really hope I do well this time, just to make up for my terrible results last time. Exams, this reminds me, I won't be around in a week or so because of my exams. So, don't miss me so much XDXD
And my mum just went out with my brother just now, so I'm alone at home. since then, I'd better go to watch some TV before they come back XDXD
ciaoz...
PS: happie b'day peiyun
No comments:
Post a Comment