Yet another day passed by,
This is driving me crazy, I can't stand this anymore. Its really too much. Its the mid-term holidays and there is only one thing that I can't stand, That is watching days pass by and not doing anything meaningful. I'll put it in simpler form that is- I'M GOING TO DIE IN BOREDOM!!
Yes, boredom,
I know that happiness is a simple word. But I can't seem to achive what I want, I'm still not satisfied with my all-so-boring life. There are just somethings that I can't verbalise, I just don't know how to express myself anymore. Everything seems so abstract, results,etc. Guess what, just now when I was lying down on my bed, I suddenly feel that PMR is just a another shit of exam, and I don't really have to pay much attention in it. When I realised what was I thinking about, I wanted to slap myself. I mean, how can I say such things. The only thing I desired is get top results, am I putting too much pressure on myself? I sometimes really think that I'm not myself anymore. The -Joo Lin- I know won't say this kind of crap, she is a happy go lucky person. But now, whatever.
Okie, back to boredom. now I'm at home, waiting for the time to pass. I was wondering, should I practise my piano *I have piano lesson later* ? or should I continue with my cross-stich *the one I started 4 years ago* ? OR going back to study?? Then, I realised that I shouldn't be wondering with all the rubbish and put those toughts into action. Later, another stupid thing occured, I was thinking of which thing to start first?? *god, I really felt so stupid* After much thinking and thinking, I went back to lie down on my bed. Then, I spent my time there thinking again *cut the crap* End up, I wasted my time there doing nothing.
Oh I almost forgot, Yiwen called today bout her blog *yes, again* She said she encountered some problem with her blog and she can't see her blog. She asked me to help hercheck it out. When I was there, I saw her blog perfectly arranged,words were perfectly typed. I told her that but she still can't see her blog. I can't help it.. But, thanks to her, so I can curi-curi on9. I'm not supposed to be here, and my parents won't be happy if they see this. Hmm.. let me recall.. um yeah, I sorta blew out their trip to singapore just because I had to study, but all my revision are still hanging halfway.
And while I was surfing the net just now, I saw this quote-
Its perfectly placed, a marvelous quote. Haha..
I know I should be studying rather than to put up meaningless posts like this. But my exams are ages away, oh wait, Its just four days away!! why none of you guys remind me?? I'm practically hypervenliating.. OH.. I need a paper bag to breathe in!! XD Whatever, I'm stll freaking out, just not that much. And this reminds me, I still haven't finish the malay Litreature novel - "Panas Salju". That is a stupid boring book, Its about helping people. *But why no one ever helped me? I have financial problems too!* Oh, my daily study quota for today is to finish geo form 3.. But, I havent even finish my yesterday's quota. Oh well...
Back to studying...
Oh, erm before that, I saw this thing in some other person's blog, I sure hope that you enjoy it:-
Did You Know, Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
Did You Know, The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
Did You Know, 40 percent of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
Did You Know, TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
Did You Know, Butterflies taste with their feet.Did You Know, Coca-Cola was originally green.
Did You know, If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
Did You Know, Every day more money is printed forMonopoly than the US Treasury.
Did You Know, It is impossible to lick your elbow.
Did You Know, Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair
really back to studying now...
No comments:
Post a Comment