Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

how can they?

Rape, molesting cases are getting from bad to worse in our country. But the police aren't taking any action. Instead of taking up the job looking for the criminals, they are puting the blame on the students. I saw this in http://thestar.com.my/ , read the newpaper, doofus.

School uniform sexy, says group
A Malaysian group condemned the uniform worn by girls at government schools, saying it encouraged rape and pre-marital sex.

Ok, its really getting on my nerves now, don't you realise that this is a commonly known propblem. And yet, the police aren't taking much action on stopping it. If they are really putting much effort, many cases will be solved, and the rapist will be caught. Our school uniform is the ugliest among all, *it looks more like an apron*, if compared to school uniforms in japan, singapore, etc. And in this tropical wheather, its really hot wearing so many layers of cloth, why don't they just get us a shirt and a dress and be done with? Its kind of pathetic.. Mind you, I wasn't that furious until I saw this:- *its in the papers, go find.. i can't get it in the internet...*

School uniforms aren't sexy, its just the way students wear them..
Dunno who published this stupid post in the star May 23 edition...

They have gone all the way to the limit, I can't stand it anymore. not only they are not taking any action BUT they are practically blaming on us students. This isn't fair, we're taking the blame for what the cops aren't doing. instead of putting road blocks here and there, they can use the time to search for the criminals, planning their next move. Mind you, they aren't paid to sit around doing nothing. However, they are using their time to find out who to blame, its getting more ridiculous by the second.

I know this is WAY random, but I just have to find a way to "melepaskan geram". Anyway, back to my life:-

Monday,
its the first week of the day I'm staying home all alone with my brother *my grandma went back to home town, she'll be back in around a week* It sounds fun but its actually kinda boring. Its more like eat eat eat eat, sleep sleep sleep, watch tv, watch tv... then its time for lunch, dad came back, we ate something... sleep... then the next day starts...

Tuesday...
Yay, mum brought us out for some JAPANESE FOOD!! and I love japanese food. We went to Petaling Jaya. Its in a building called Jaya 33. the shop name is NAGOMI. It serves shabu-shabu *which means steamboat in japanese* and we had fun there. The food was DA bomb. It has the kind of broth which was not too salty, just nice for taste. when we put in the food, it gives the broth more taste, and they serve japanese mee aka ramen. when you put it inside, it taste.. hmm... wonderful!! yummy... later, when we come back from lunch, I planned to rest my eyes for a while before I start my studies. Then unexpectedly, I fell asleep, that was a whole day of revision i wasted. I really should work hard tomorrow. Later, we ate dinner.. Today, it rained heavily in shah Alam... lets just hope that it don't flood..

No comments: