Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Results~~

Wheeeee exam over!! Now time to play!! Until now, I still havren't get over with the JOY of after exam. It feels like I've accomplished a mission and way happy with it.
However, things may not be what it seem, at least not till I've got back my results. As on the overall, I'm quite satisfied wih my results. All except chinese. Most people know that chinese is not my strong point. I feel that altough chinese maybe my mother tongue, But I still can't really master it although much efforts have been put to action. I really want to get straight A's for PMR this year. and the only subject I'm really worried about is Chinese. No matter how much effort I've put, I've even tried reading chinese storybooks but nothing just seems to happen. My chinese vocabulary is just as bad. there must be someway.

Things aren't that bad this week, it was the usual. School, friends, television and sleep. Erm, yeah, some of my results are back and they are BAD! Well, life isn't a bed of roses *what I've learnt this Exam*.

English: 78 *damn it, thanks to my dreadful litreature*
Sejarah: 77
Geografi: 83
Chinese: 68 *I think, oh celaka*
Science: 33/40
Math : 33/40
BM: 27/40

There are still some papers with the teachers. I can't believe it. I've only got an "a" this semester. *I count 80 as an "A".* after so much effort being put into. I really can't believe it, only an "a". I'm truly dissapointed in myself. I think I know why I get such teruk marks for my chinese. My essay *the main one* got out of topic. I'm very disappointed. And it did pull down my average by alot. Arrgh!! stupid chinese.

Lets forget about results for a while and get on with my life, last thursday, Piano class. Teacher checked our weekly *or maybe monthly* pieces and WHEEEEE!! I passed. But, I can't seem to get the hang out of the haappy christmas, the ensemble-- So, it was a huge embarassment. I totally forgot which part is which. and I can't seem to get the hang of the sound changing on the electone. It was either the wrong soung or the wrong key. Man, teacher was furious, she wanted to close up this thing ages ago. But, we disappointed her, disaster struck.

I almost forgot, I watched the Taiwanese drama "ying ye 3+1", I watched all 16 episodes in four whole days. Its a new record for a person like me. Thanks for introducing me this drama, special thanks to Yiwen and Nikki aik. Well, after watching this show, I've felt that happiness is really a simple word. And it maybe just by your side. My dad kept yelling at me for watching this kind of show and not to study well. I guess I really shouldn't be watching that much from now.

Nothing much happened at class recently. But teachers seem to be getting weirder and weirder, they are starting to put pressure on us about our be-non-loved PMR. All they do now is finish our exam stuff as fast as possible. Everyday they will say that the trials are just two months away, we really should study hard and leave the fun for later. How on earth that we're going to study hard knowing the exams have just passed by?? its really a question I cant' answer.

And we had PMO *otherwise known as pancaragam muzik oriental* practice yesterday. And I'm really glad that among all uniform body, I've chose PMO. I really am grateful. And I'm practically heads over heels now, for being chosen to be running in the commitee's election. Well, I'm really hyper. seriously hyper!! I really can't believe it at first. When our beloved vice president called my name out, I had a shock of my life. I'm seriously grateful and glad. Altough I may not be one of the commitees, but being chosen is really enough for me. Seriously, I've never even think about being chosen I can't believe it!! I'm so damn happy!!

Hmm.. I may not be around next weekend. cause I'm going for PMO camp! there's a first time for everything, This time I'm having my first time staying in school overnight. I'm still struggling about to stay or not to stay. I tried to persuade my dad to fetch me back in 12 pm sharp. but my dad won't budge. He felt that this is non of his buisness. And furthermore, this is a path I've chose. And he won't pamper me. =.=": oh well, I think I don't really have a choice. hopefully I've have the time of my life there.

I almost forgot, I need to thank Nikki Aik mun Yee personally for lending me the storybook.Altough I know we must never judge a book by its cover, but this book has the nicest cover ever. And the story is truly touching. I ALMOST cried and mind you, I'm not the kind of touchy person, and I don't cry because of books or movies. but the book is truly touching. And I've too learnt a lesson: be honest to yourself, and to everyone. A small mistakes takes a long way!!

And yeah, I have interview next tuesday, 4.05pm. I hope I don't get my tongues tied, not to mention sweaty hands and legs.. anyways, wish me luck!!!!!

No comments: