Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blerk XD

Yet another foolish day,

Haha, I'm bored, foolish. Erm, not to mention clumsy. I got myself into deep shit today, I got scolded by my dad AGAIN. And this time, I have to admit, its my mistake. I got the dates messed up, I thought the interview thingie was today, thank god for jia hui. I called her yesterday night, just to make sure of the date thingie. I'm such a blur queen, so as usual, I got scolded for my mistakes. I can't believe that I could get important things like this mixed up. Its really erm, not me. I think I kept getting things like this mixed up because of my post-exam-fever *after exam, I play till siao*. But now, I think its bout time I get back to my studies.

I seriously can't believe that this morning, I'm still freaked out that I mixed up the date thing. And for one thing, I'm afraid that my dad can't make it to fetch me home. But now, I realised that I can count on my dad for anything, he'll never let me down. Thats the foolish part about me. I keep worrying about the things that I shouldn't be worrying about. So, this morning, I was almost late again. But yiwen broke the record for being LATE. haha. She kept blaming her sister and I was there laughing. I kinda feel bad for that. I was late once and just once only, I knew that it felt bad, And kind of embarrasing. So, I won't press on the matter..

Liyin still has makeup on her face, I didn't say anything. Her classmate saw it, and asked her about putting makeup on. She said that she couldn't wash it off, I don't know, I couldn't say I trust her hundred percent, but I felt that putting on make up to school is really too much. Yiwen on the other hand, detest it, we're betting on whether Liyin will put make up to school tommorrow. Yiwen, won her badminton championship, mix doubles. The one she's been afraid of, CONGRATS. The finals is on I dunno when. But I'm wishing her luck anyway. The only defect is her hand is very painful, poor thing.

Then, back to books, I've finished the book Laitang lent me. Now, I'm waiting for tomorrow to come so that I can have another book. Its in the series, each series with a different story, each both touching and funny. Yiwen finished her book too, Its kinda miracle for her *as she's a person who seldom reads storybooks*. I'm reading narnia, and getting kinda fed up with it, the whole book is like a childish storybook. I know many people call me childish, but I'm very choosy in the books I read. For instance, I don't read non-fiction books, those books anr boring *in my own way*. I don't read horror books, I felt that life is scary enough even without those horror books. In storybooks, I don't read about those warriors who fight here and there for nothing but their pride and ego. The best kind of story is fairytale ones, it makes me believe that there are still evelasting love and happiness.

And talking about books, I can't believe that mindy is reading one of the books I'm currently reading. I mean, wow. Among so many other famous books, I really can't believe it. Anyway, we're talking about the private series. And, I can't believe she read the book. Honest. And, She said she's reading inner circle now, the latest book. But I don't have the book =.=". So sad. Now, I want to watch this movie, -GET SMART. starring anne hattawaty. The girl who starred in the princess diaries. But, I haven't even watched Narnia: prince caspian. Gee, how much Time do I have to include blogging, watching dramas, reading, studying, and movies?? not much I guess.

Anyway, in school today, our maths teacher is marking our test paper. Maths, the subject I have no I dea about. I hope I can scrape by an "A" this time. I've heard that someone *I don't want to mention the name* have got her results and broke down. I sympatise him/her, I truly hope that he/she will get over it. Yingbing said I got 40+ I hope so, its best if I can get 47and above. Then I'll get 80. Thanks to my dreadful paper one. I've got back my science paper, It dropped. Not that disappointed I guess, I mean, 84 is still an "A". I wonder when will I get to break my record and get 90+ for a change?? I must be daydreaming.

Nothing else happened today, except that my precious phone is expiring. I must get reload, haha. Hmm.. claim from my dad. haha. Um.. yeah, I almost forgot to think of what to pack for the camp this weekend. I'm kinda looking forward towards it. But there's just one thing, I have nothing to wear. My Tshirts are all so, um.... old. I really should go shopping more often. But when I see clothes I like, Its either too expensive or ugly. Who can tell me where to find cheap nice clothes?? Haha. But I prefer to buy a nice lovely storybook compared to buying shirts.

Thats me I guess..

No comments: