Tagged by Nikko Aik Mun Shin.
8 Things I'm Passionate About.
1. Myself (zilian)
2. My life (and how to make it better)
3. My family
4. Online
5. My friends
6. My wardrobe
7. My handphone
8. Money
8 Things I say Or Do Often.
1. "oh shit"
2. Sleeping XD
3. Online-ing
4. Shopping
5. "what the hell??"
6. Eating (god I'm getting fatter each day..)
7. Watch TV
8. Panic
8 Things I've Recently Read.
1. Sejarah
2. Science
3. Kemahiran hidup
4. CONFESSIONS (a private novel- by kate brian)
5. Narnia, the boy next door - C.S. lewis
6. Geofraphy text book
7. Panas salju *I hate that book*
8. Dr, Jekyll & Mr. Hyde- Robert Louis Stevenson
8 Songs I Could Listen To Over And Over Again.
1. twinkle-twinkle little star
2. baa- baa black sheep
3. 123 mu tou ren - hei se hui mei mei
4. wu yue tian- SHE
5. My happy Ending- Avril Lavinge
6. Don't Stop The Music- Rihanna
7. barney's I love you song XD
8. dunno...
8 Things I've Learned This Year And Last Year.
1. Appreciate money
2. Appreciate time.
3. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
4. practice makes perfect
5. live, laugh, love
6. "I love you" is eight letters long, and so is "bullshit"
7. No one can help you if you don't help yourself
8. Don't think so much
8 ppl i tag:
1. Wong mun yee *sry there are two mun yee's around, just to make sure*
2. monyun
3. Yiwen
4. hui qing.
5. weii syuen
6. Kai hui
7. shu hui??
8. I dunno liao...
No comments:
Post a Comment