I can't wait. The exams are ALMOST over. But whatever, its the weekends, I'm going to let go of myself for a moment anyway. Um.. yeah, I almost forgot, today is friday the thirteen. So, did you step on any cracks today *I know I did*? or perhaps walked under a ladder?? Today is the most unlucky day anyone could have been. Today was supposedly filled with blackmagic or that's what I've heard.
-------------------------------------
Friday the 13th is considered a day of bad luck in English-, French- and Portuguese-speaking countries around the world, as well as in Austria, Germany, Estonia, Finland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Republic of Ireland, Poland, Bulgaria, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, and the Philippines.
Similar superstitions exist in some other traditions. In Greece, Romania and Spanish-speaking countries, for example, it is Tuesday the 13th that is considered unlucky. In Italy, it is Friday the 17th.
The fear of Friday the 13th is called paraskavedekatriaphobia,[1], a word derived from the concatenation of the Greek words Paraskeví (Παρασκευή) (meaning Friday), and dekatreís (δεκατρείς) (meaning thirteen), attached to phobía (φοβία) (meaning fear). The term is a specialized form of triskaidekaphobia, a simple phobia (fear) of the number thirteen appearing in any case.
--------------------------------
^.^ I found this in wikipedia. and after much editing. It became this short. I know I should be studying, but, I can't resist the temptation to come here. Blogging is undoubtedly becoming one of my hobby, *well its fun* and when I can see my blog altogether it makes me feel so happy, especially after I've written a long post. Thats me, I guess. My study quota for today is to finish "KH" form 2, Its halfway done, I'm quite satisfied with myself. Okie, here are my exam blabs, you can skip i this part if you're lazy...
Bahasa Malaysia: Um, okie with my essay but my paper one, was bad..
English: litreature, big problem there.
Maths: I cant finish both the papers, gawd, I'm done for..
Geo : no comment, yet
Science : I think i flunked paper one and two.
Chinese: gone case..
Moral: This paper, was bad
Nothing much happened this past week except piano lesson. And it was the worst, we had to play the stupid ensemble and being busy with all the exams.. I was totally lost, I kept looking at what the person playing the same part with me was playing.. Toobad she was lost too, so we both went lost. Erm, I had alot of homework in piano as the result of getting lost, thanks to the dearest teacher. This is the pressure I'm facing. I don't even know whether I can finish practicing in time with my exams going on. And we're finally learning a new piece, altough I still can;t seem to perfect the last one.
Hey, I have a feeling that something is wrong with me, during the previous weeks, I can write long posts. But now, no matter how much I think, I can't seem to get the post thing done. Maybe, I am pressuring myself too much. Anyway, the exam quota for today is KH form2, since then, I better get to dinner then back to work.
TWO MORE DAYS LEFT!!!!!
wheeeeee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment