Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

I love myself !

Black Monday,

I hate mondays, I brings my mood to the drains. Today, it was the usual funny routine. I was almost late to school, then I went to toilet. Brushed my teeth, and change at the same time *good when you're rushing for time*, rushing like mad. Then went down to breakfast, take my socks. Then, I realised I haven't wash my school shoes since the holidays *its a whole new record, for me anyway*. We sat in the car by 6.25am (the supposed time is 6.15). And plus, we need to send my brother to his school first before me. I kept quiet for the whole journey, I am afraid that anything I say will cause my father to yell at us.

About an hour later, I've arrived the school. Being almost late, I practically ran to schools. Lucky me, I'm not late.. yet. In my "beloved" school, being late is a serious offence. And when you got late for 5 times, they'll say welcome to the discipline room. And you'll be standing there for 1 hour straight. And if you're lucky, you will have fried cane free-of-charge.

Nothing much happened, really. If you count yiwen keep telling me that she is afraid of her badminton competition. I can't think of anything that can be classified as interesting.And erm, she did kinda mentioned to me that she saw Liyin up close and thought that she put make up to school today. She just put on some mascara, thats what I've heard. I'm not sensitive to this kind of things, as I am not the kind of person who loves to put on make up *unless by force*. I prefer living life simple, and enjoy it as it is.

Then, I almost forgot to hand in my "peribahasa" today, I just keep forgetting. Its not like I don't do the homework, Its just that I keep forgetting to hand up the thing. And one embarassing thing happened today. I kinda forgot to pay the photostat thing for BM. When teacher checked, she eventually called my name in front of everyone. Um.. its not like I have no money for the thing, its just that I keep on forgetting. I really have to do something with this forgetful mind of mine, its starting to irk me.

I've returned mun yee's touching book. And I've borrowed another book from LaiTang. This book describes a young girl who knows kung fu, and she's really tomboy. Its was an interesting story, but I still prefer, the last book. Now with everything over, I can really concentrate on my RM18 *what a bargain*, thick book, The Chornicles of Narnia. I've started the book long ago before the exam, but I did not manage to finish it, thanks to exam. But now, I'm back!!!

Oh, I've got my KH paper back and was way happy with it. I can't believe that I could ever be happy with my KH. But, its the lesson that I'm disappointed with. Today, teacher taught us how to change the dunno what electronic thing to dunno what electronic thing. I heard what he said at the same time, I forget what she said. This thing Is making me getting blur-er and blur-er each time. Thank god, when the bell rang. As what they said in the shows, "saved by the bell". Erm, I don't really know why, but, my chinese isn't that bad after all. As it shows...

KH: 82 WHEEEeeeee
chinese: 72,* I think, but I dunno why*

And yet again, I'm kinda getting closer to the interview. I mean, I'm not afraid but. Okay, put it this way, I'm still kinda freaked out about the whole thing. But that doesn't make me afraid. I never get nervous for interviews, I have trust in myself. But I couldn't actually verbalise how I feel, it felt weird. Its like there's something between me and full-confidence. But I'll do my best, no matter what...
wish me luck...

No comments: