Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

UPDATES!!

Finally!! I'm so happy, My exams are Over! WAAY over!! I'm practically head over heels by now. I'm just so happy!! I can stand it, I really cant stand the fact that the stupid exams are finally over. I suddenly feel so blank, I don't even know whats the meaning to study anymore. Anyway, ready to find out how badly I did, AGAIN??

Sejarah: don't ask
KH: not bad, not good either..
Seni: paper 1 was bad, paper two was worse.
Sivik: I didn't study, so tembak lo...

But, anyway, I'm So happy!! um, overall, I'm quite satisfied with how I did in all the above, including my un-stated subjects. Anyway, now with my exams over, I finally have time to read my narnia, I've been waiting for so long. I still haven't finish, Narnia and the boy next door and I plan to finish the whole six volume and my new book-CONFESSIONS by end of this month, that is if I really have enough time.

Well, today was the usual exam day. We had Art paper2, This was the worst paper I've had all day. Drawing is not a big matter, when it comes to colouring. I get the whole thing screwed up, and furthermore, the thing I've most dreaded happened. That is, I can't finish colouring. I started off smoothly, drawing and all *mind you, I'm NO good at art*. Then, I had to do some panic work, I simply coloured the remaining parts. And handed in my UGLY "masterpiece". Its the ugliest work, I can't believe its even a work from a GIRL. The teacher in charge of my class gave my work a weird stare, I'm surprised if I even pass the test.

I kinda love my life now. The old me is back, no more exam pressure. if this pressure continues, I will become the first student to go ZI BI. I almost cracked when I had my history test. I couldn't seem to find my memory, everything I've read before just seems to vanish from my memory, I don't know why. Adn it leaves my no choice but to study the same thing all over again. I really almost cracked. Thank god I managed to finish all my studies in time. I was way grateful. So, from tomorrow onwards, I've finnaly gotten free from the exam pressure. Instead, I should be worrying about my horrible results.

Anyway, It was father's day, And we celebrated it the old fashion way.It means theres a cake and food. In this case we went to the nearest restaurant for lunch, a long with my uncle and aunties. It was kinda fun, especially with all my little cousins around, they are just so C.U.T.E not to mention chubby and all sort. My grandpa was very happy, well, as he always does, when the whole family get together for food, no matter dinner or lunch.

We ordered food, ate the food and I went home. But, my mum and brother went shopping in one utama, without me, how could they?? But, thanks to that, I've got a new shirt. In my opinion, a new shirt is better than nothing. So, thanks mom! I stayed at home to study, and refreshing my memory. I'm done with myself, revising my studies.

I was in my dreams this morning, when I wake up. I saw something that helped on recalling some one. A deep down long lost friend, I couldn't even remember the name of this person. I just remember that there's a person very kind to me during kindergarten days. I hope that this person would have found happiness. *ignore this crap*

No comments: