Pages

Sunday, June 01, 2008

my beloved weekend

Finally, WEEKENDS!!
the only few days where I get to go SHOPPING!! okay, not really but whatever...
Saturday, my mum went back to hometown leaving my brother and I with my dad. We waited until they left for Taiping(my hometown), then we went to I kano power centre and so as The curve, Ikea, and cineleisure. And surprisingly, instead of doing nothing, we went for the Indiana Jones 4pm show, after many days of studying, finally, this is the life!

Indiana Jones

This movie is the BOMB!! Is has the most wonderful plot, about mysteries solving problems and moral values..

Indiana Jones aka Henry Jones junior:" how about yur school?"
Mutt: "who cares about school *or something like that*?"
Indiana Jones: "Young people like you should chase after your dreams"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marion: "Mutt is your kid."
Indiana Jones: "What?! why did you let him quit school for??"

Haha, I love that part. Then, we went walking around till around dinner time. We went to Thai expressway for dinner, the food there is kinda ok. But there were leftovers. But anyway, later we went to Baskin Robins for ice-cream at 31% discount. It was a LONG queue but we finally made it through. this concludes sat!!

Today, we went to some landrover carnival. I love to see the kids playing *it makes me feel all grown up XD* We had breakfast there. Later, we went to KL convention centre. For the book fest! there are many books there but I did only manage to find one miserable book. They weren't very cheap, normal price I would say. But, there were alot of people. there were separated into two different section- chinese and english. I went to Eng section and saw the only book that I've found suitable, then the chinese section. *which I've got nothing* there were loads of activities and all, including debates and autograph session with the local writers. It wasn't a total loss, then we had lunch at madam kwan's in suria KLCC.

Then we went home. Then, STUDY!! I've been way behind my daily quota!~ I was still stuck at form one sejarah. Its freakishly driving me insane. however, I'm going to chase back the quota thing tomorrow. And one more thing, I've changed my blogskin, does it look cacat?? if so pls comment... thx!

No comments: