Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

OMG!!

OMG!! OMG!!
Finally, I've got the hang of it. I mean studying. This is one great news for me, I've finally finished geography form 2 *which I've started yesterday*. All the "penduduk" make my head hurts, how can I fit so many years of thing in my small little brain? As you can see, my brain is downright small, and the books they make me read-understand-memorise add up together are much thicker than a dictionary. How in the world am I going to finish memorising it? Furthermore, the holidays are going to end real soon, and based on my calculation, I wont' be able to finish my revision.

Okay, I know this is useless. Not studying, I mean. I know I shouldn't be blabbling this on my beloved blog and use this time to study. BUT I just can't help it, I really can't help it. Its like a nature to me now that I have this blog. I was perhaps thinking, should I delete this blog? Oh for my exam's sake. After serious consideration, I've decided to keep it. I hope that having this blog won't affect my studies.

Whatever,
Yesterday, I had my piano lesson. *yes, I do take piano lesson* and it was WAY embarrasing, As you might not have known, I'm taking group class piano lesson. *Its my last grade -japan style-*.And for this grade, the teacher's expectation is very high, and I personally know I have not reach this standard. But whatever. Anyway, yesterday, at my piano lesson, teacher asked us to transpose a piece ON THE SPOT, and I'm no good at on the spot playing. So, I got my fingers tangled, and everyone was playing real smooth. The teacher(miss mok) kept looking my way, I was way embarrassed. EVERYONE played smoothly except me. I need way more practice.

There my little brother goes again, we were quarreling because of the computer. He wanted to play Maple, and I won't budge. oh well, little kids, when we don't give them what they wants, the parents scold me. As if its my fault. I just don't understand his attitude, he thinks that he is always right and when he is wrong, he says that I'm wrong. And when I scold him, I get scolded for a change. Now. he is downstairs throwing his temper.

By the way, I got to go too. I'll have to get back to my "sejarah" aka history.
STUDY!!

No comments: