I know it sounds weird, but blogging can become an addiction.
A week ago, if I had this free time I would rather be anywhere but here, looking at my ridiculous blog which contains nothing but a miserable post. Now, I would rather be here than studying, which is what I'm supposed to do. Why am I studying? *its school holidays* Its because as I might have mentioned, its because of my school mid-term exam.
I might want to ask, which stupid species of school adminstration puts exam after the holidays? HOLIDAYS, as sweet as it sounds, is for us to take a rest away from reality, out of pressure, where we can focus our mind on much more serious stuff such as this blog =p. But no, in this holiday I can't even go to Penang for vacation. Lying on the sandy beach => paradise.. the ONLY thing I can do is STU+DIE aka study until die. Then, my parents were planning on a trip right before the exam. I wasn't sure whether I'll be able to go *sob*
Nevermind the sad stuff, lets talk aout today! Today, my lil bro wen to his school for 'prefectorial' traning. And I had the computer, TV and playstation all to myself. But good things doesn't last, he'll be back in an hour's time. Just now I went to Mcdonald's, and they had this Big Mac's chant around 3pm. you've got to say the chant in 4 seconds and get a free Big Mac. Sounds fun. I'm kinda at the tip top of my life now, with the best-est friends, in the funniest class, and in the middle of school holidays. See, happiness is a simple word. Be happy with what you have. Don't put too much pressure in yourself.
and look I've got better results in speed typing too!
27 words
Speedtest
the average is 72 words per minute but oh well....
No comments:
Post a Comment