Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sleepy..zzz

Omg... Its almost midnight, it was so long since I stayed up this late (well, not really). Its already the second day of holidays, and yet I felt as tough nothing happened. If this continues, the our school holidays will end before I even start to enjoy life (if I even get a chance , that is). Did I forgot to mention, I've gained 1 pound? I've never gained that much in two days time ever. I just broke record, I can't believe it, 1 whole pound. I know I souldn't be worrying about this kind of thing where many people out there is worrying about their morning's breakfast, but I'm worrying about such a stupid thing like this. I just can't help it. I mean I just created a whole new record

However, this is the least of my worries. The major thing that I should be worrying about is my math, (yes, mathematics) I can't get the Idea of it. moreover, it keeps getting tougher and tougher, and my head gets bigger and bigger each try. the toughest of all is incidies. all the big and small numbers, why don't the just make all the numbers one size? Its irritating and confusing. and I always get it wrong. I almost for got, we got a new math teacher, his name is Wong k.k. He is ok on the surface of things, But when it comes to math. no comment. When he;'s teaching math,he will teach BIOlogy out of the sudden.

Today, we had dinner at reatoran siu siu. Its found by a china lady, and its behind tian hou gong. The food there is not bad, and I love the salted egg crab!! No wonder I get fat easily. Its the best, damn chun. so when I was eating with my cousins, a bug flew right in front of me and I stood up straight away. my aunts and uncle were surprised, but later I pretend that I stood up to wash my hands. (no embarassment there.)

Whoops, Its way past midnight. I need to sleep early to get rid of my panda eyes, or I'll moody for the rest of the morning. (i'm not a morning person) nites

No comments: