Hiya, Schools out!
Finally, some relax and quality time with my beloved bed. actually I found this in my friend's blog 23 words
Don't laugh, I know I type slow. but this is the fastest that I can get for the time being. =.=" I'll work hard. I know Its stupid, but I had to write something. I'm as usual, bored with my life, sick with studies, and hate my homeworks. I know that homework must be done as enrichment exercises but, I'm way sick with it.
By the way, I'm here to mention that my examx are around the corner, and my school hols are as good as gone. my exams are right after that school holidays, I can't believe it. I can even spend much quality time with my beloved bed. I must study, I had to, or else I get guilty for a long time. thats me I guess.
Well nothing much happened at school today, its the last day of 1st term, people are Having fun! and most of them with a smile on their face. hahax.
No comments:
Post a Comment