Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

STUDY!!

REPLACEMENT...
Its was too late yesterday, so I didn't put up this post xp. Anyway, I'm here for the new post =p.

Stupid exams. Its school holidays, and yet we need to study. And thats the problem, study I mean, during school holidays. Its a major problem that I don't have the heart to study. I am starring at the books but my heart is floating elsewhere. I tried to make a timetable of my studies but I have the pronblem sticking to it. And when I'm playing, I'll feel guilty afterwards. Then, when I study till it gets boring, I'll start to play my piano *I'm not complaning and my piano is improving anyway* and when I get back to study, I'll forget everything. Then I'll have to study everything again. *woes*

STUDY!!
god....

god...

Nothing much happened yesterday, just the usual quarreling with my little brother. Playing with my little cousin etc.
Shoot...
no improvement...




33 words





No comments: