Its the HOLIDAYS, I'm supposed to be happy doing nothing. The fact is I'm not. I mean I'm bored not doing anything but I'm bored of doing something. confusing? Yes, this is my holiday life. stupid old "boringness" - I created this word two years ago.
Today, one chaotic thing happened right here on this blog. As all of you might have known, the skin of this blog is kinda boring. Then the stupidest thing i've done today is to try and change it. Later, the thing hanged and my blogpage was weird. I can't see the side bars and page elements, which means i can't edit my layout. When I saw that, I was pratically freaking out. Thank god when I finally able to retrieve my old layout. Honestly. I was so relieved i was literally climbing on a tree. However, now, stuck back to the old boring layout.
Anyway, I've added 2 new feature to my beloved blog= chatbox, my happy ending, and slides! For slides you'll need to scroll down after the blog. there are my pics. and DO leave a comment! whether u like it, dislike it, LEAVE a comment!! thks. and list down the room for improvement. okie?? I'll value each of the comment alot thx!
Today, I watched the last episode of switch and it was A FAB! The couples finally got together after going trough many things. *sighs* Everything seems to go right in fairytales, stories, books, movies, drama. BUT, in reality, everything is the opposite of everything. That's the reason why I like to read so much, reading is practically preventing me from going insane. In MY daily life, everything is busy, and when I see people doing something, it makes me want to do something.weird huh?
And today my parents came back from their Phuket trip, yes they went without me *how can they?* And bye bye freedom, back to the normal life. it was such a short trip so no sovinier for me. *boohoo*. Anyway, its late now, and I still have a chapter of my quota Ge haven't finish...
bb
No comments:
Post a Comment