Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

time flies

BZ..

I know I'm busy and I barely have time to blog these days. I'm truly busy, with everything going around here. There are many things going around lately, and I have made great effort to catch up with everything. In school, there are people being.. well people. And me being um.. me!! I'm kinda tired and I think I'll make this short *if I manage to*.

Um, wednesday, ZOMG. I've gotten back my math result. And guess what? I've gotten 75-- an "A" its been the first "A" since form 2. I really don't know why I failed myself to get "A"s for so many times. I mean, maths is an easy subject. And for me its not a big problem to master it all. BUT I'm REALLY careless. As you might know, I'm the kind of MCC *aka mong cha cha* person. I make alot of mistakes in the test, And the big problem is, I can't seem to find any time to check my errors before handing in the paper. And when the result comes back, I'll be really.. geram.

And there's one thing I don't understand, and yet I cant figure it out. Perhaps my dear readers can help me!! Here's the thing- I'M NOT CHILDISH. I'm really simple-minded *aka dan chun*. I mean, what have I done to make myself known as "childish"? As far as I know, nothing big. So, why is everyone calling me childish? Its been really weird. And when I ask someone about the thing, they will say that being childish is what makes me special, I need not change myself *faints*. And, let me repeat one more time, I'M NOT CHILDISH!!!!!!!

Thursday, I've been reading books again, the whole day. I've been reading the book Mindy lent me. One the private series, the book after confessions. Its called "inner cricle", Its an extermely nice book, with extraordinary english. And I cant believe it either, I've actually finished the whole book in one day. I even have time to read other books. Talking about books, I've too read the book Laitang lent me. Its really fun reading books during your free time, besides enchancing your knowledge,it can also be one of your best friend, especially when you start imagining things. And I've started to watch another taiwan drama, the title this time is - fated to love you. I've only watched episode one part one, *I'm busy ma*. The show is still airing in Taiwan, so its still new XD.

Erm, today *unexpected-ly* Miss sherry *our arts teacher* came back from her I-don't-know-what course. And she's back, and so is my arts paper. My arts, is as usual, which is BAD. I've got 71, I think. But thank god its not as bad as I've expected. In my drawing test, I've got 35/50, OMG, I can't belive my drawing could even touch 30. I don't think you'll understand tough, wait till you see my art, you'll know why. Paper one wasn't as bad-- 14/20. And plus everything, taa-daa.

Hmm, piano class!! god, I really miss my previous teacher. She is an angel, but this teacher. *no comment.* I didn't practice last week and my playing was um.. bad. Furthermore, she taught us theory, and thats where I start to have question marks above my head. I can't remember what she said. GOD, I don't know what have gotten in to me. I usually understands andknow what she's talking about in a blink of the eye. But, this week, I really am blur.

After not long, Friday!! Today PJK was the BOMB. We played basketball like mad, Its was way fun. I mean, its not everytime you can play like that. But, I kinda have problem with my left forefinger -the one we use to point things. It kinda "sprained" itself, and wow, it hurts.. It still hurt now, only not so much. I'll have to pray hard it won't go bengkak tomorrow. Speaking about sports, Yiwen won the firstplace in mix doubles and second place in doubles-- congrats~~ And yes, Yiwen didn't turn up for school today, screw her. ^.^

At PMO *after school* teacher asked me to actually go play double bass. ZOMG, watch it, I really don't want to play double bass. I love my instrument, and altough I'm not very good at it. I'm trying my very best so, just get on with it. And today, some of the nominated going-to-be AJK's got a chance to conduct and to stand at the "stage". Of course I'm not one of them, don't be silly. It was real fun!! Then there's the briefing for the camp. It was fun, in the same time funny...

Okie, I've just realised that I haven't pack for the camp tomorrow and I haven't do my homework. Gosh, could I be any more last minute?? I regret it, but I have no choice. And I won't be blogging for the next 2 days, I'll be off to CAMP!!! ^.^

No comments: