Long time No write.
Its not that I have nothing to write, my head if filled and dull of exciting thing that I'm willing to pour out to my blog. But, As many people know. A tiny Twinge of "Lazyness" is growing in me. And I'm lazy for the past few days. or months maybe..
And thats the thing, I could picture myself writing long long post BUT when I sit right in front of the computer, I realise that I have nothing to write. So, don't blame me for the short posts. Holidays are... fun, kinda. As I sleep everyday till around lunchtime. And I still take a nap In the afternoon. I do feel like a PIG. But besides sleeping, what could i do? I have absolutely nothing on my mind. Besides chores =.=". And playing with my cousin sister. I'm BORED..
Come to think of it, I just realised I havent been putting on any post ffor more than a month. But sometimes, I'll ask myself >why do even I care? its not like anyone ever reads my post. But oh well... I still have to take care of my blog. As it has been the only thing to do *or maybe not*. I haven't practiced my piano scince ages. And thank god this week no class... or the teacher is going to freak out. And sceam at me as if I killed someone. And my piano class is very heavy work these few weeks.
Hmm, I haven't mentioned a thing about my birthday. Thanks for all the wishes and presents and cakes!! =D well, its the heart that matters. Anyway, I have something brillaint to tell... Which is.. I have a new spanking PHONE!! As compared to my old 'Dinosaur phone'. This is a Big change. which by the way, thanks mom and dad, and grandpa XD. And thanks YW and LY for the cake (poor little hello kitty). It was a lovely day, =)
And I'm going on a vacation next week. So I wont be writing till erm, mayb wednesday?? Not sure. Anyway, I'd better be off to practice piano, or'll miss a whole week of prcatice nxt week..
No comments:
Post a Comment