Pages

Thursday, January 08, 2009

AAACK

!!!
OMIGOD, I havent been writing since last year, I KNOW its VERY VERY LATE, but I still had to say it.

MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ^^


Anyway, all i can say is MANY things had happened during the past month *or more*. I went for a trip, came back. Play play play, play sumore and now. FINALLY, nid study agn, and form 4 DAM freaking tough. I dont have a single idea of what the heck the tcher is talking about, especially chemistry.
Hmm, what to tell? nothing much actually, unless u count for thr fact that i got the PMR results. AND guess what? I got perfect, 8, tiny little A's. And I'm Beyond happy, satisfied and for the first time *hopefully not the last* PROUD of myself. I'm so tired of writing at the nmoment, and i'm not feeling quite well (dam stupid sore throat), I think I shall stop now. and continue when i have the MOOD !!!

No comments: