Pages

Monday, February 02, 2009

weird

I intended to post this a VERY long time ago, weird. But I simply can't find the time, mind you, I'm BUSY.

Okay, Chinese new year hols, WHERE ARE THEY? Two BIG BIG hols has just passed and I still feel like nothing had ever happened. Finally I've understood the concept, When you're are busy, time flies. Now, life's is almost back to normal, altough there might still have a certain festive atmosphere. The actual Chinese new year lasts 15 days, BUT teacher's don't take chinese new year as an excuse and keep piling on huge piles of work for us. And they are the ones who encourage us to enjoy our youthful lifes, BUT HOW? How to enjoy when we have so much things to do and so little time?

cut the crap, About chinese new year, unlike many of my fellow friends, I don't have much photo's to show. I was *or rather am* simply too obsessed with the chips and the food(s). This, year, alike many other years, I went back to hometown. And my grandma's house is filled with small little babies. With all the crying and running around, the whole place was so *re nao*. And They are so cute, altoghether 5 babies, aged from 4-0? not counting my little brother who is adored by those small little monkeys. They just love him.

And there's the whole chinese new year routine, eat, sleep, pray, etc... And the worst part about chinese new year, eating mandrin oranges. My mum was conducting an experiment, She went to blend those oranges. And it tasted BITTER. And I drank A whole cup. I almost vomited everything out. It taste worse than bittergourd. Another sip of that thing and I wanted to faint. Imagine how i drank the whole cup. Its the worst thing I've ever tasted.

What's a Chinese new year without decent fireworks? Fireworks are of course, costly. However, watching them fly is the most wonderful feeling. The colours and sparks just add atmosphere to the festive season. My uncle bought alot of fireworks for his 4-year-old son, this year. The fireworks are even worse than those my father bought Last year. It was as though the firework has NO energy at all and the coulours were abit odd.

After a long week in Taiping, we came back on thursday. As of course, Home sweet home. I missed my bed, my room, my place, and most of all, my comp. Well, actually, Nothing much really happened since then. Life goes on and on and on. And that was until last sunday I did realise that my CNY Holidays are all over. I mean, going to school isn't that bad, with friends and stuff. Nevertheless, I'd rather sleep longer for a sec. School? Fine, I'll go

So, School. And I'm proud to finally say that, I've Finally Get The Hang Of Form 4 ^0^. With tons of work to finish, At least now, I've found a way to pay attention in class at the same time being childish with Yiwen. This is called- multitasking. Form 4 is of course, Not a honeymoon year, *there goes my sweet 16* But, after getting used to it, Its actually kinda same with form 1, where every thing is new. While form 4 comes along with tougher tasks and further studies in many of my subjects.

Then, my piano, trust me, I'm gonna die this thurs. I haven't touched piano since last last thurs. zomg. And my PJK folio is due *well* after 1st term exam. And thats about a months time. Exams are the scary part of this year, especially 1st term exam. The thing is, I don't really fancy exams, when it includes studying everything you've learnt and pouring out in those 1-3 hour's time. The worst part is, I havent muster my exam cylibers in such that I don't know what will be coming out for this Exam. Then, how should I study?

Anyways,
A very happy chinese new year to everyone

No comments: