Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Tired

Hmmm, it must have been ages since my last post. I cant be continuing to abandon my blog like this. Thats why, UPDATES.. Where should I start? How about:- "Once upon a time, in a far away castle and blah blah blah", Haha. Maybe the PMO orientation? Its the only time that I actually had fun, which i remember since Feb 2th. Imagine what a dull life i had.

Erm, ok. About that day, The whole thing was supposed to start at around 830am. BUT I was actually planning to embarass myself that day, SO, i turned up earlier. Everything went well, until the drama part. Which I'm totally convinced that I screwed the whole show. Everything was going well until my huge fit of giggles came into me. I really couldn't help it, I went laughing hysterically, Infront of the audience. I couldn't imagine that HOW i look infront of the camera *they were recording it*, Honestly, when the whole thing ends, I could have whacked myself on myhead. Its partially the stage fright, BUT i still screwed it. I might have screwed the thing, But i still have to thank lam lam for giving me support =D And a thousand sorry's for screwing it up.

After that, there was station games. Finally, I get to be station master. instead of running around to win, And of course, It was fun, and tired too. Our poor little newspaper mat got torn. They were supposed to fit all their group members into the newspaper. Honestly, I wasnt that strict, I just let them pass the whole thing. Aww, how kind of me *shrugs* perasan. There wasnt much time for the whole game, but i still had fun.

I've started my accounts tuition, Man was i blur for the 1st lesson. I don't even understand a single thing for the whole subject, as I had missed 3 lessons. Pn. Lim, my accounts teacher, was very kind. BUT she teaches like flowing water. Fast and NON stop :- "!#$$#^%$&%@#$#@##^$%$#$#@" pauses for 2 seconds "@!$@$^%&^$#@#@!........" I mean, really, dont she at least need a break? And she's too giving heaps of homework, which I dont know how to do. Thank god she's giving replacement for the lessons i've missed. Btw, Yw and I are having the same tuition, which I dont think its a good thing because we kept talking to each other without paying attention

Did I mentioned anything about merentas desa fell on valentines day? Not that it makes any difference. But a happy valentines day to everyone too! At merentas desa, as of course, I ran for my house. My dad keep teasing me to have an ambulance following me. But, I didn't faint. I saw someone vomit, And i almost vomit myself. I can't bare with the smell and the looks of it, makes me wanna vomit all over again. When i finished the race, I was damn exhausted. But I dont know where i find the strength to drag myself all the way to the side of the dewan for the 'bekalan air'. For this year's merentas desa, i WAS really touched by the sportsmanship shown by some of my fellow schoolmates. They could run non stop for 5 km straight. *applauds*. However, Kuning came in second after UNGU. iish

And of course, I finally truly understand the term of "i could barely walk". When i woke up yesterday, my leg was sore, I couldnt even go for badminton with my brother. BUT, ignoring the fact that my leg is as sore as ever, I went to ikano power centre to buy revision books. All the walking could've killed me. Btw, ikea ice cream taste good. Anyway, Later i went for the accounts replacement where YW is LATE. After that dreadful 2 hours of non stop teaching, I went to Sunway pyramid. to search for my new watch. The old one, is dead. My long beloved friend for 5 years was damaged beyond repair. *some one told me that my blog has no photos* And taadaa:

new
LOL white is the new black?

old watch

5 year old trusty friend


past and present

the past propels the present to soar to greater heights XD

Later at dinner, the whole family of five, including my grandma, went to showgun for buffet japanese dinner. there were many things there. inclusive of shashimi, tempura, and scallop? I don't really know much about the names of the food, as i only remember eating it. I ate a Big fat portion, *excercise later* I way WAAYYYYyyyy full. I've never eaten so much since my cruise trip. I can barely walk in the cause of over eating. I know I shouldn't eat that much but I cant resist the temptation of the food being right in front of me. Now i realise that, over eating can make a person unable to sleep at night. my theory is, too much energy liao.

Well, besides that, I've learnt a new skill, after years and years of thinking, I've finally learnt how to solve the rubik's cube. IT was really thanks to khin khuin that I know how to solve it. I'm learning and I could finally solve without even looking at the fomula. Actually, now, if i look at the fomula, Its even more confusing. I've memorised the fomula by heart now. I could solve it no problem. Special thanks to dad for buying me a rubik's cube from toys-r-us.

CUBE!

my one and only cube

My life in school? I don't know, why BUT i keep laughing like shit for the past week. Even the stupidest thing makes me laugh. The problem is that I'm still laughing even when the teacher is teaching. So, the teacher(s) hate us solemnly. And trust me, I really damn ^&*$%^ing hate the stupiak moral teacher. I got pay attention in class de okay, only yw no pay attention. STUPID. And Im facing Big fat problems with the forming quadratic equation for my mod math. I simply don't get the heck of it. And the Alpha beta thing is really getting on my nerves. However, life still goes on no matter you like it or not. I'm trying my best to face the reality, wish me luck!

No comments: