Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

woah

So many things had been happening lately, it felt like a dream. The scary thing is, its NOT. Such a terrible thing happened Which made me skip school for to days. It does also made me skip sports day. I was so down, that i cant even eat. Don't ask me why, but i cried for a couple of days. Until now the pain is still unbearable. I know whats done cannot be undone, But i still cant help it. I still keep thinking of that inciddent that happened.

Anyway, I'm of course still busy with my usual stuff. And I'll make this post as short as possible. with a little help of some wuliao pictures.

the tian yoon masterpiece =.=" with my lousy phone camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The... what i call damn wuliao pictures
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the previous PMO camp meeting: *hui qing's masterpiece

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the discussion???!!!
Photobucket
I so damn zhadao...
But anyway, life's back to normal by now. By the wayyy, I've changed my glasses. I've turned from the oll noobish Joolin to the all new noobish Joolin. =.="
And there's the school exam going on. I'm So tired. I just had my history paper today and I desperately need some rest. I think that's all for today.

No comments: