I'm so sick. I mean mentally, not physically. Something is so wrong with me, BUT WHAT?? Fine, Ignore that. for now.
I choose to believe that most of the people i know, knows that I was in Port dickson. Okay, I went there with PMO ^^. The joke started 1st thing in the morning, don't laugh. I went to school 1st thing in the morning for the trip, we were supposed to gather around outside 7-11 outside of my school. The thing is, I don't know about this thing. So, I went in school instead. Thank GOD, Jia Hui is as blur as me. We actually went in school. and waited there absent mindedly. Grrr, So, we had to come out eventually, as the fat bus couldn't go in. The worse thing is, I had to drag my bag all the way from school to 7-11. Don't get me wrong, distance is not a problem, and so is weight. The problem is, You don't get how much sound my stupid bag is making. I could feel that the whole world is looking at me, embarassing much?
Forget about the embarassing thing. The next funny thing is, I'm in bus "B"!! When JiaYee and KaiHui is in bus "A". Big bullies. I sat with ShiYi. LOL. Okay then. When I discovered we're about to be in different rooms, Walao again lo. We settled down, as usual, I'm Kicked out to have FUN. And then I realised, Its real fun to be in form 4 =D. Because, there're plenty of little kids to bully, And when we don't know anything, We could ask form 5's. XD
Then there was the ice breaking, Guess what. We played.... ice and water. Lmao. More childish than um.. me?! That there was the group thingie. Aww man I love my group name XD. "eagle toi toi" Which reminds me of the moblie toilet our school had. And wait till you listen to our slogan. But its in chinese. And i cant type chinese.. as well forget about it. Then there was treasure hunt.. And Guardian-angel. I LOVE MY GURADIAN. Thank you so much siew ling. XP
Then, we were like a bunch of little kids playing basketball. boys against girls? We easily outnumber them XP. Dinner, we had BARBEQUE. And i barbequed the most perfect chicken ever. Too bad I don't get a chance to taste them. But My guardian bbqed one for me! i was waaay touched. I was already half tired when it was dinner time. Need to eat. Nice food though.
I've learnt a valuable lesson too. Something about tuan2 jie2. The enthusiasm really touched me. We're seperated into 4 groups to protect a candle, Theso form 5 big bullies were supposed to spray water on the candle. Fine, at first it was spraying. Then, when they discovered that the candle wasn't about to go off easily. They start to pour BIG buckets of water. The thing is, there were four groups, we went out 1 by 1. which means 1 team out, the same team will come back seconds after. I salute my fellow friends. When we merge 4 teams into one team, wow. We passed. I was So touched, and overjoyed. This is what i call :- the semangat PMO.
I slept at 2 and woke up at about 6. 4 hours of sleep don't really make my day. Then, we went for excersice? dance dance. Then there was breakfast. After breakfast, there was this obstacle course. I FELL. i fell in the mud, which forces me to bathe again. LOL, i tried to offer everyone a hug when i just came out from the mud. Ew. Thank god i didn't fall head first. Then we had to check out. which gave us Time to do the newspaper thingie. I almost fail seni, and yet i had to do something. And i Love the weather report thingie. especially the snowstorm with the snowman.
Things happen and almost made me forgot about the stupid go-kart. I regreted to EVER pay 10 bucks on the stupid GO KART.. 50 people waiting for 2 karts? This is way too much. T.T my money ar. Hell, stupid hotel game service management. I hate u... Its almost time, And i was So tired, I Slept! I slept for almost the whole journey back to school. And i couldn't even hear of how loud the noise they were making in the bus. I was a pig. XD
I didn't take much photos But i took afew of tian yoon with the toilet thingie. I'll upload it as fast as possible. Then, it was my bro's birthday yesterday. I bought him a present lar of course. My 40 bucks!!! money fly again. But happy birthday anyways. Zz
And my Beloved phone, Stupid phone battery, become so fat. I cant use adee la. Hell... Using super duper dinosaur phone now. LOL Thats all for today ba...
No comments:
Post a Comment