First thing 1st. people, braise yourself as this is gonna be a LOOONG post. If u wanna grab a drink, you'd better do so now, as non stop axcitement awaits XDD. Okay, Its about the camp. PMO camp. All three days excluding preparation and last words.
Firstly, the preparation. Firday on the 29th of may, we have to rush everything in 3 days. So nice =.=. Okay, its no big deal. The treasure hunt is planned but maybe with abit of changing here and there. I love my treasure hunt team, and those who were more that willing to help out =D. I went there, abit kelam kabut at 1st. Then it was all straightened out. 2 of us went to the places whom were set up to make clues. The rest were left to do.. um i forgot. And i was stuck with that stupid sudoku thingie. Grrrr I SOLEMNLY HATE SUDOKU by now. Anyway, Iwas tied up with that sudoku thingy for 5 hours, Thank god jia hui helped me, if not i might need to rush it overnight.
saturday 30th. I forgot why i went to school that day. And i forgot why i was so tied up with other stuff that i did not finish the treasure hunt de thingie. Time passes so fast, before i knew it, were set to go home. Well, its kinda my fault for not having to finish the job. And i made them come on the next day although its a sunday. I felt so bad, Anyway, Thanks to Amy and hong jian, I finished arranging that stupid clue thing. And thanks to Jia Hui and Jun Xu that I've finish testing the games.
Monday the 31st. went to school again LOL. its like my second home now, Anyway. i went there, briefed everyone about how treasure hunt move and I forgot what i did. Ummm yea, i told the backup team to supply detergent, more detergetn and mop. Big thanks guys(or more rather girls) Then, stayed back till about 7 to clean that PMO hall. we was vacuuming halfway until the both vacuums stop. I was shocked and had to pack the remaining by hand. I went back home and realised after all the preparing, i forgot to pack my own stuff oO. If not how camp lahs?
Finally its the BIG day, I was late for the 1st day. Sorry guys. I went there, about 7. And i saw huishan and the backup team standing there already. I was totally touched by the backup team de team spirit. And then tian yoon told me that the guard doesn't want to open the classroom door for us. WTH? And i was there to save the day LOL. no lah actually I just told tian yoon when we go get the keys yesterday, the teacher told us that we could actually ask the guard to open the classroom door for us 6 in the morning. so Tian yoon managed to persuade the guard to open the stupid door for us.
Formost, the situation was very kelam kabut, because.... nah i don't wan to say anything here =D. Because of miscommunication lahs. but whatever. Then there was the table problem. all of them work hard to get all the tables and chairs down. Then i help to watch people clean? no lah i gt help oso de. Then Finally the classrooms are cleaned. Desmond they all give command so cute. And the tables are nicely arranged behind the bengkel. Then there was the opening ceromony, The Omg really make my reputation go waaay bad chicken dance. Then, tian yoon introduced who is incharge of what. Shiyi said something (games head), desmond said something (food head). Then it was the start for grouping.




Grouping was the build a burger part. Then it was the build a flag part. They have to think of a slogan too? I have videos of some of the slogans, I'll upload it if i'm not lazy. Then there was the team building games. One is the shoe matching thingie and ice melting thingie. I dont know what happened But i saw yee wei fell down. I was like woah, I thought that my job is to carry the first aid kit but i dun know that i actually had to use it =X. She turned out okay where i took tian yoon's advice to clean her wound and dettol-erise it and put iodine and wrap. So sry yee wei i made it look so ugly. Then the ice cube melting part-- I froze two of the t-shirts myself, Mayb something is wrong with my fridge, it took me 2 days to freeze them. Anyway, groups shall have to melt the ice containing the shirts and one of the group members shall have to wear them.



After that Finally lunch, we had no keys yet, so someone (me =.=") had to take care of their bags and stuff. Actually its was me over-worrying. So i went to block E with my hungry stomach and watched their bags? lol Anyway, I was so hungry until dear jiayee came up with her lunchbox in her hand. I was touched lo. Can eat adee wor*to me most important thing is food lahs*. Then enough worrying. I went down to the tapak and saw-- an organised mess. I almost fainted. Nolah i not so weak. But I go clean lo. with all the help of the other form 4's. haha
Then there was the Guardian-angel thingie which Hui Qing had spent her life and erm blood into. So nice watching the paperplane fly. But so sry la my baobei, i really din took care of you. Then there was talent night briefing *i wasn't there* Because Mun wei, one of the campers got some allergy problem on her hands And so i had to call here and there and everywhere. Okay, tian yoon did most of the student-teacher communicating, but i oso gt help de *winks*. Then i had to use the dettol to wipe her hands and aaa i forgot what i did. Then before tea, I went to stick the clues for the treasure hunt which was the next event.

Thank you hong jian, jia yee, jia hui and erm i forgot who ler .. so paiseh. for helping me stick the clues. So during tea time. It was the form 4's last briefing. Okay, I admitt that i did not did an excellent job *due to lack of experience* But during treasure hunt, Another BIG problem had popped up. Peach group- had a clue which was supposed to lead them to the reading corner, But they mis-interpret it and it become leading towards round table. And they found a clue there OMG. The whole thing kelam kabut liao. Ghaaah. bo bian i oso duno what i did ler. Then its again my fault for another miscommunication error. I didn't made the station master at the sports centre understand that a picture of a ball is one of the clues to their station. ALL MY FAULT T.T Then the funniest thing is aa i forgot which group. made their water balloon to the size of a huge balloon. And the water balloon was the groups' "bao bei" whom they have to take care for 3 days of camp. LOL so big how to take care? And the to 10 MIA people, I'm so sorry if the treasure hunt de game bore you. The banana is nice de, ripe de lahs. Dun worry, eat liao wun stomach ache de =.="//
Next, they went for bath and dinner. I went to bath and prepared to take dinner. Then Someone told me *i forgot who* That my guardian left me a plate of rice. OMgosh. Thank you. if not That day i have to eat ipoh chicken rice ler. *food supply not enough* Then later they went for the talk by ex-seniors. I didn't really listened anything. I was busy in the canteen. and suddenly thes girl had to go back home and i had to run again. Then, find plastic bags to put rubbish and etc. Then when the talk ended, Had to clean up dewan kuliah sumore. Then go night games ler.

Night games, Me and yentheen chose to ronda together. They were suppose to be blindfolded and brought to a place with the stories etc. SO funny la these campers Some so scared but most of them not scared de. The funniest was sijun and weng hei. Dam funno la those two, they aren't really scared. But when u poke them be careful, they'll kick you de. And we wanted to block their way using a .... broom =.= cuz nothing else was usable. Then, they snatch my broom!!!! Then when i was left broomless. They wanted to get away. -.- stop them lo. Then it turned out 4 against two when tianming and desmond came up to the prefect bridge. so funny de la. Zixin more funny, when she was telling the story, kai hui and junxu laughed and Zixin oso laughed end up? the whole group oso laugh. So cute lahs. Then i went to clear some stuff in the canteen went to sleep about 3am? or earlier. I ended up waking every half and hour because --- i cant sleep.
I felt so bad for not helping out the hot games, Watching them so tired makes me feel so guilty. I should have helped them out. Anyway, I woke up and 5+ and realised that 0o tina yoon cant recognise me when i dont wear my glasses. She end up flashing every form 4's face just to find me. I'm so so sorryyyyy. I really didn't know that me without my glasses will make so much difference. And I caused hong Jian to become an armadillo when he thought i was lost. he almost called the guard. Then i took over the ronda shift and woke most of the form 4's up when its 6am in the morning.
Then the next day, I woke the campers up at 630 am. They were supposed to gather at the tapak, at about 7. for the excersice. TianMing and Desmond were supposed to lead them run Then we saw those two poor thing lahs. So lam lam and I decided to take their place lo. It started out with jiayee and zixin and ziling with the stretching. When we started running-- Walao, then i realised that that haler SO DAMN HEAVY!!!!! how they carry de? i can run but if add that haler i gonna pengsan. Then Lam lam run halfway went missing ?! I continued running then when reach second round i saw tian yoon and ask the campers to follow her instead.

Then breakfast, The food team did a real great JOB organizing the food---s as well as keeping the canteen nice in order. They woke up early just to boil wter for us all Thanks =D. During breakfast, I went to help out hot games. Had my breakfast there when my super duper caring jiayee brought all of us bread. Then station games. I was in the 1st station with monyun, szemun, jiahui, and charmaine. we made them paint their own face with paint and made them finish one small container of paint, so evil weih.. I took some of their nice looking make-uped pictures..

Then after that, I went to sports centre to clean up with mon yun for light and easy. Walao then i realise that the gelanggang bola keranjang SO BIG DE. I sweep she mop. WA PIANG. The at 1st we intended to mop 1 court, then we cut into 3/4 court. cuz no energy le. Then, i went to help hot games again. SO BIG MAZE, I dam pei fu DesMond And shinyi and tian ming de lo. SO BIG MAZE WOR. under the hot sun. Tell you all 1 extremely stupid thing. I got bring sunblock, but i forget put!!!!!!! So nice. sunburn dao. But anyway, I tried to help. of course when food is here i hope you all can excuse me de lahs. i'll eat 1st de =.= . Actually the time for the hot games was 2pm i think, But we cant finish the thing. so extended till 3pm. I see the rafia string i oso scared liao.
When the maze was finished, i was like FUIYOH. So Nice. So dam yeng. I was supposed to accompany Leemin on the detour part. But i was too obsessed with taking photographs of the hot games. and i kinda adbandoned her. SO SRY ARR. and i like that part where the chess thingie but i lost my cap! duno go where le. aiya suan le. And i want to thank ZHI YING for giving all of us non stop supply of water. REAAL BIG THANKS. If not i sick liao lo. AND p/s : my skin now 2 colour de. And quote from kaihui de blog : "I'm having table phobia, i dowan use table for exam!!!"
Then every one cleaned up that maze de mess. Real big thanks that u all never leave me to clean it up all alone. And i put the rafia strings into 1 big bag, as desmond's pillow that night. But Shinyi sat on it and well it kinda exploded. So Desmond was left pillowless. jiayee and I skipped water games just to clear the rubbish in the canteen. all the rie box have to be cleared asapAnd i reallize another chaotic problem, we ran out of rubbish bags!. I was only holding 10 rubbish bags! Thank god jiayee somehow managed to persuade Pn Lim to bring here to 7-11 to buy some. if not oso duno use what to put the rubbish. eat it better.=.= And The rice bos left in the E block there was oso cleared. Thanks Jiayee =D. So, we bathed earlier than them, nola actually its almost the same time. And I was So grateful to all the f4's who help me cleaned up after the water games. I'm so sorry i didn't get a chance to help you guys out!!
Anyway, during dinner (yes cuz i'm actually eating halfway) i had to rush to dewan kuliah to do some thing about the PA system. To move the tables down and play around with the microphone thingie. Then all done ler, go back eat -.- Later there was the TALENT NIGHT. monyun and I emcee- host lahs. I suddenly realised i talk alot =.= in front of the audience. Then mon yun played around with the comp thingie. The judges for the night are- Kai Hui, Hui Qing, Yentheen, Timmeng. It started out quite okay, but i saw the audience de eyelids drooping. And Timmeng fishing next to me. makes me wants to sleep also!! Then idk who brought him a hundred plus. And I seriously doubt that he even remember how to drink 100+. I emceed like sapo, keep telling some wuliao stuff to make all of them awake. Like how kai hui love final fantasy =.=""
Later, reminiscence was cancelled. how sad, cuz huiqing put her life and erm.. blood into it again.
Third day, I woke up about 5 for toilet. I went into the clothes de room. And saw Kai hui sleeping in there. I tried to woke her up. i tried to wake hong ken up also. BUT THOSE TWO PIGS =.=" cannot wake up de wor. I kik them oso no fan ying LOL. Then i went toilet. cause i really needed to. ARGH, i forgot to wake them up and i went to sleep. my brain stop functioning liao lahs. So, the next morning, I woke up when ziling called me. And I was shocked to see the campers waking up earlier than the commitees. I neglected my duties. SO SRY.
Then there was the dance, I did't get a chance to dance at all. =( Cuz i was too busy with that stupid camera. This is one thing that i truly regreted the whole camp. After loads of practicing i didn't even get a chance, nola, i got chance de just that i cameraman ma. i dance hu take pics? So i didn't dance lo. I also forgot what made me so busy. I oso forgot what i did during the last time of the games. There was the baby food thingie and vinegar thingie. i missed it as usual. Then there was teacher's talk. I sudden;y got that wacky idea: when the teacher comes in- greet the teacher as if you're really having a class. LOL so funny sia. Then i went to the back when tian yoon had some problems and i asked her to get a glass of hot milo. I helped yen theen abit with the stupid calculation of the talent night thingie. But i end up ging the job to hong Jian and Jia Yee, how bad.
Then lunch, after lunch is pack and clean i think. And all the 300 tables and chairs were placed back into their respective classrooms. Suddenly here short of 1 teacher's chair, there shorts of 4 chairs. here missing 1 table. OMG =.= Thank god we found those chairs. And szemun, huishan and i carried the 4 chairs back in to their respective classes. finally everything closed. BUT, the corridor wasn't clean. The brooms were missing, the ben dou oso gone?! ghah. need to reopen all the classroom de door again. And Thanks Timmeng for helpimg me clean the corridor. And thanks hongken for kinda letting me release stress and carrying all the buckets to be placed in their respective classrooms.
Finally, case closed BUT. The pengetua went home already!!!! I was 5 minutes late to return the keys. omgosh omgosh. Then finally i gave the keys back to pn Ngkarpek. Erm, yar, cleaned the GA room too XD. cups were brought down. After there was the photoshoot. And Yeewei de case. I'm so sorry yeewei, that your wound turned from bad to worse, and all because of me. Cuz i stupidly duno how to do the wound thingie. I"M SO SORRY.. i'm lost for words. which caused her to miss the conclusion thing. I HATE MYSELF FOR THAT! And I'm sorry yentheen that I couldn't help her out with the prize giving de things. so so sorry.
Lastly the whole camp officially ended, Then Huiqing played the screenshot thing whom she intended for reminiscence. Then is our turn to pack. We divided into groups where everyone got a place to pack. I packed up hua2 yue4 shi4 with szemun and the gang and helped abit in PMO hall. I'm SO SO SO SO SRY when i have to go back early. I really had to go back. And REALL sry to lam lam because of the tong shui thingie. And real Big thanks To Tian yoon and hong jian and timmeng and desmond and kaihui and zixin and all the others whom stayed late at night to clean PMO hall and real sorry that I neglected my duties again T.T
Now, I would like to show my 101% de gratitude to the following:
THE FORM 4's
Tian Yoon (our ahtao of everything)
HuiQing (Her nice programming)
TimMeng (For the non-stop hard work)
MonYun (For being MonYun)
Yentheen (The one who put great effort in what she does)
Hong Jian ( the armadillo)
Desmond (Everyday go buy water)
Shiyi (Everyday think of games and games only)
ZiXin ( as of the above)
LamLam (HER NICE TONG SHUIIII)
My treasure hunt team:
Ng Jia Hui(my penolong XD)
Amy( for helping me sort out the clues)
Hong Jian( help me with the insects)
Siewling (for the hangers)
JunXu (for the bananas)
Shunting (for giving ideas)
And the sub-treasure hunt team
Lee Yee Qian (for helping me make clues)
Tang sze mun (for supplying rafia string)
Backup team:
Wong Hui Shan ( for the nice work organising backup team and helping me guard the door early in the morning)
Tan Zi Ling (for being ziling)
Teh Lee Min (for her great work at detour)
Teoh Hong Ken (for letting me scold)
Kong Zhi Ying (for the non stop of water supply during hot games)
Liew Mui Yee (for canteen)
Siow Poh Khee (for helping out)
Charmaine Chan Mei Qi (for letting me scold)
Chai Shin Yi (her awesome idea about hotgames =D)
Last I need to give the highest appreciation to these two people:
Wu Kai Hui ( for non stop of scolding me when i overwork)
Choo Jia Yee (For helping me all the waaayyy)




No comments:
Post a Comment