Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Examss

I had to post something. Over, Finally over. The war is finally over, We're free!!!~ for now at least

After almost a month of torture and non stop boring school subjects, They are finally over. I should be happy, (well i was at first) but thinking of the results just seem to annoy me. I know i hadn't perform well this exam (don't try to comfort me, you'll just make matters worse), And i'm dreading report card day.

Reason no.1:
1) my teacher hates me, she assume that I'm same with yiwen and never hand in homework (OBVIOUSly, i got hand in most of her work *only some i din do*)
Reason no. 2:
When my dad sees my result he'll skin me for sure

Okay whatever, no point to bore all of you with my stupid lame theory. Actually, this is a waay random post. Until now, I still don't know what to say. Umm, lets see what can i crap up with.start with right after the camp?. Nothing much happned, atleast nothing memorable and significant enough to write and bla bla. So, start with today =D

Today i had physics and chemistry 3. Both the papers were, unexpectedly not difficult. Nothing much actually happened today lahs. I don't even know why i bother to update. I've nothing to write. okay fine. i go sleep

No comments: