Pages

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Unbelievable week

Trust me, I've been through the most unbelievable fortnight ever. I have been through so many things.

First things first, I'm going to shout very calmly that, I failed additional Mathematics. I cant believed after So many years of clean records I would actually fail something as stupid as add math. Face it, I'm dumb. The only thing that bother's me after that is when i discovered that I was so close to passing that paper. I really don't know what has happened to me that day, I mean, I did study and did questions. Its just some careless mistakes here and there, the positive and negative sign is really getting on my nerves. Well, its the first time, And It will be the last time. Trust me.

Hmm, Michael Jackson passed away, And Khin Khuin has been so into the death thingie. And keep singing Songs by michael jackson. Its not that bad when i could actually control my temper for the first few rounds. But it could get a little annoying after some time. And a teeny-weeny problem, He only know how to sing 4 words of the whole song "you are not alone". Its kinda weird when you litsen to the same thing all over and over again. Well, He's a legend, I cant deny that. But i somehow prefer Him without the bleaching of skin thingie. It kinda freaks me out. Just say, let him rest in peace.

I watched transformers already, And I love that movie. Megan foxx dam leng lui. The movie was quite funny. It had been so long since i watch movies in cinemas. I usually have other methods of watching movies.




Time flies, I really cant believe that this year's PMO form 5's are already making plans for changing of comitees. It seems like just yesterday when they were the new people up there. Okay, lets get to the point. I freaked out when conducting. Lols. I did expect it to be scary, I just didn't expect it to be that scary. Trust me, its the first time and last time I'm standing up there. My hands were actually shaking like mad. Nominations were done last saturday, I forgot what i did when Sijun called my name, I was freaked out as usual. Something is desperately wrong with me.

Okay, enough about the weird sorrow part. Now, Desmond's party. Its The bomb. I arrived in Kelana LRT station before 10 i think. *i think i should cut the crap* The main point is, I wanna complain about our uncivilised Malaysians. That stupid taxi driver wanted RM10 for a trip from The LRT station to Kai Hui's house. Which was just 5 minutes drive away. I could have kicked him. We went to the opposite side *across the overhead bridge* And sat taxi which only cost us less than RM4. These Taxi Drivers should be scolded at. Its kid's money, what happned to all the people who gave cute little kids candy or sweets?

Okay, we reached kai hui's house. And there was a big big green grasshopper on one of her tree's leaf. Her mum fetched us back to the LRT station off we went. I seriously love the house. I should start crying already. Its SO DAMN FREAKING BIG. And with a private swimming pool. And Jiayee "fang fei ji". Anyway,The house has its own putting range. A whole golf thingie. Its just like a resort, And with a killer view from the pool. I could practically see the whole Kuala Lumpur from there. And Nikko hotel too.

I was dry, as dry as i could possibly be. And i was safe. Safe until i belived tian yoon's stupid excuse of wanna go to the washroom. I can't believe that i actually forgot that there was a poolside bathroom. I opened the door And she pulled me in. Being myself, ofcourse i started running. I was obviously out-numbered, still wondering how could they possibly drag me up the stairs, and throw me in the pool when I was struggling like a mad person. Actually, i got thrown in the pool twice. I was freezing by then.

Its was when i start shaking that worried me. Then shinyi Discovered something. That is, eat banana. Eating banana will absolutely keep you warm. I ate almost 5 banana That day. And instantly stop freezing. I played charmaine's face book for awhile, and caused her to turn back into an amoeba. aiiks. paiseh hor. The party ended around 6 where we sat LRT home again. I didn't took much pictures as i spent most of the time there in water. I'll try to get some though.

I have homework, I'll be a good girl and go finish it now =D

P/s: MY BLOG IS NOT DEAD, And a fortnight's time isn't really that much

No comments: