I shouldnt be here, I should be in bed. I just feel like posting something before i sleep, as i had adbandoned my blog for ages.
It will be a short post, mainly because, I'm so damn freakingly sleepy. Band concert was the bomb. The best part is were laughing like mad throughout the concert. expecially when a curly-haired bald fella is sitting in front of us. It seems that after the break, the bald person had actually grown some more hair. Anyway, The performance was awesome. gosh i love those percussion members. their team work were the best ever. And well the finale was brilliant too. One of the thing that i admire is their light and sound system. so chun weyyy. Aaaa jeez =.="
I shall jump to report card's day. And gosh, my form teacher is insane. She kept telling my dad about how badly i behave in school. Actually, Its more like how i behave during her class, because i don't see other teachers complaining about me. And how i delay her work and everything else. I was actually asking myself since when did i started delaying her work? Okay, i did delay sometimes, but it was solely because that i don't know whats going on as i was sitting in the row behind of the class. When i questioned her about changing places, she just kept quiet and smile. I was speechless. Well, thank god that my dad doesn't believe 100% what that *i cant find the right words* pathetic teacher said. And hasn't scold me at all. She just talk bad about everyone and expect us to respect her.
One more serious problem i've recently had is Im always late for school. What happned to me and i was late twice this week. for god's sake, i'd better sleep now or i will be late tomorrow again =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment