Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

whats up?

Something is desperately wrong with me, I wrote the post half way and i accidently deleted all of it. And i really intended to post this up earlier, as in 1 week ago, just to keep my promise that i won't let my blog go dead.

Okay, wednesday, interview day. I have chosen one in so many words to describe the interview, Which is FUN. I enjoyed every moment in there, I would certainly love to rewind and sit all the other chairs inside the room. For one thing, It wasn't scary at all. And the questions they ask are easy enough. After school, I met up with Shi Yi at PMO hall, She wanted to go Domino's to eat pizza. Then I realised That Pizza is so dam freaking expensive *no offence* my RM10. Yea whatever. Then we walked slowly back to school, The slow part was partially because i was the last on the list and Shi Yi was second last. The conclusion is, we both have to wait till around 6pm? Because 1 person interviewing will take about 20-40 minutes. So, i called my dad to pick me up at 6. But Then, 2 person didn't turn up. So i was left with nothing to do for about 45 minutes. I shan't say i have nothing to do. (if you count syiok sendiri as something incredible?) I started to colour-code the chairs and arranging them in any pattern you can ever think of. I did that until TianYoon beh tahan jor.

Okay. About the interview itself. I have nothing much to say about it except, Thanks to all of you guys whom helped me to sort out my essay. Mind you, My chinese is the lowest in class for this term. Cuz my chinese essay ran out of topic. Okay, no point running out of topic now. Interview, SiJun asked me whether i wanted to be zhuzhang or not. And suddenly an disasterous but hilarious vision came into my mind. Where liuqing zhu was scattered all over. And every one holding liuqing and hitting each other? I couldn't let both liuqing members and this year's Form 5 down. So, i said no, I don't think I am capable of taking care of the whole group when my playing is so cacat.

Then, There's pn.Lim's retirement day and school anniversary. Pn. Lim All i can say is, i know you're a dedicated teacher, All the best and happy retirement. I've always been a good girl So, I have never got caught by her before. In conjuction with the school anniversary, we've got half the day off. which means, sitting inside the hall and listen to people talking crap. They have neglected the whole school aniversary thing by keeping too much the attention on The retirement thing. Well, Things which are done cannot be undone. people will have to move on.

Speaking of moving on, the trainee teachers have to move on too. They've finished their probation time in my school. My Bio teacher Miss Sim, and Chem teacher Mr Tan are going back to university malaya? Or something, all i know is that they are leaving. One of the teacher got a huge tortise for her farewell. Such a cute tortise, i got a glimpse of it when i was walking towards the lab. There was supposed to be a farewell party but i didn't attend.

And yes, I would like to say to blur kaihui, please take good care of your belongings. 1st the water bottle, then your wallet? I'm not complaining or what, seriously, no offence. But, u ar, ini dai tau ha. keep misplace things de. take good care ma

I guess most of you people know that PMO's AGM was held last sat right? I see no point of placing the whole list down here as you guys could get the full list from other people's blog. So, I'll just say what i have to say. I wanna thank all of you for really look up on me, if not i don't think i would get this post. And post or no post, we're still PMO-ians. We will work together nomatter what right? And For next year's concert, I'm sure it will be a sucess. Congrats to Everyone, especially the top 6. You guys are the one who will lead us. Show us what you guys got. Well, I don't think i agree on every single thing on that list. But, from the bottom of my heart, I truly respect the decision made my the form 5's. So, no hard feelings people.

I'm very happy for charmaine, I mean seriously, she got the post she desired. And I'm happy for all the people who are happy with what they've got. Happy or not, do your best alright? And Our new liuqing zhuzhangs is taadaa jiayee and jieying. I'm sure they'll make a great companion and do great stuff. And To my partner Ziling, I seriously so damn looking forward to work together with her. We are gonna be the best Zhongwus EVER. Um, okay, i'm not going to be sick with her hor. *If you get what i mean.*

Okay, I won't be long winded like an aunty. This should be anough for today =D

No comments: