Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

what should i say?

First and formost, i would like to tell everyone here *well, more of anyone who is reading this* to take good care of your health. Okay, i'm just being random, Its kinda because my brother is sick now. Fever and sorts, don't worry, I'm not being quarrantined or whatsoever. Its just good to stay healthy, prevention is better than cure and bla.

Okay, Long time no update, i know. I'm being lazy, nothing bad has happened to me yet. I'm not that passionate until i blog about every minute and everything in my life. I just pick the important ones. Hmm, I shall start with the movie mania =D. I finished watching harry potter and the half blood prince and Pelham123. Harrypotter is *i'm sorry to say* utterly dissapointing. I couldn't believe that the directors emphasise so much on the ron-hermionie thing and cut the part after dumbledore die. The movie was kinda boring. Its worse than the previous one. Pelham123, on the other hand, was better than i expect it to be. It made me realise how a simple storyline could make into the cinema. And it also does describe how a man willing to give up his own life to save others. and of course, how important is the telephone =.="


Haha, I finally got the AJK name tag thingie done. But RM 11 is really quite expensive. I'm trying to get another place's to make our tag abit cheaper. For those who have already done their tags sorry la. That thursday we (me, ziling, shunting) walked to state just to collect all the sname tags. wei da leh. Just for the installation de xuan shi's sake. And i realise all over again that how far is state from our school. imagine having to walk there. And there's the drama thing, After the drama i really think i should dig a hole and bury my face in it. Thank god i'm not the main actress. (imagine of having to be able to fa qiao). But my character is just as bad. as *hua chi* =.="

Installation was the bomb, I almost cried. (read ALMOST) Watching the form 5's going off makes me think about next year. What will happen to ruan liu zhu without shu huey and ahmian and all the other form 5's. I couldn't even think of it. Especially to liuqing zhu, it will be a really big impact as we're only a small group, made up of not-so-many people. The thought of it makes me headache. We'll miss you guys for sure. I know we're naughty sometimes, but i'm a good girl most of the time. Haha. Okay, back to the touching part XD. I almost cried when shu huey said *quote* :" JooLin, you we're the junior whom make me the proudest." *unquote*. I was stunned for about 2 secs. I cant believe she actually said that. After all the scoldings =.=" And believe me, i have seriously zero musical genes in me. I can barely play a whole song without any mistakes, not to mention with expression. Until now, i still dunno what i did to make her proud. Arr, And sorry to you guys for the glass thingie. I didn't know that desmond's art really that bad. I thought he was joking. Lols, dun kill me la, for not drawing ur glasses/cups.

Another thing about PMO, I'm not sure if i'm going for the solo competition thingie. Firstly, Its about the exams. its on the 16th of september people. I don't wanna fail add math all over again, I have to seriously buck up on my studies. And then there's the parents issue, and my song issue. and the part where i have 101% of confidence that i CANT make it into semifinals. Its weird la, knowing that I'm never a quitter but i'm quitting this competition. Actually, i really regret to quit like that. Please, give me some advice? I've even consulted teacher huizhen, but she asked me to go. SHOULD I GO???

Then there was the bulan penghayatan kemerdekaan thingie. God, school anthem, anything could possibly go wrong. With me and a cheongsam?! i don't even know how to wear a skirt. And desperately having to borrow my mum's cheongsam, and sitting on stage. I Dhen, 1st performance, i borrowed ziling's high heels, whoa, i almost fell. That was the 1st time I had to wear high heels and walked further that 1 metre. 1 metre!!! the part of the scholl song was okay. I really salute the shouxi(s) and pres(s) for the song. I magine having to finish the whole thing in 3 hours. The performace? Xiu Yoke did well =D. I'm really happy for her.

Hmm, Books, Storybooks, I haven't touched a story book for weeks. Well, Obviously i'm back in buisness. I'm reading the host by stephanie meyer. I haven't finish with it, because of slight lazy-syndrome. Yes, i call it lazy syndrome. My term. Arr, the book is finally getting more intresting. The introduction almost made me slept. anyways, the book

such a miserable small photo. Okay, after this book, i'm starting angels and demons.

Some things i just don't understand why. Like why and how could two girls could laugh for 1 whole period. Especially in BM period. we just couldn't stop, the sight of her laughing makes me laugh harder. That YW =.=" Like there's some laughing tickle. we laughed for two days, each 35 mins. laughing non-stop. until i almost forgot why i even start laughing. And kinda annoyed some people. Arr paiseh.

Uhhs, i think i should stop?

No comments: