Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

decisions

Oh My god, I'm pretty hyper these days. There are still some gloomy days but stilll

2 weeks. I After all the thinking and advice many people gave me. I've finally decided to go for the solo competition. In a way, I was trying to make my self not to regret paying the 20 bucks. So, i had to top up another RM50 for the competition. But i still kinda regret it though, not to mention the fact where the remaining RM50 was indirectly ROBed by charmaine. I may be a fickle minded person sometimes. Anyway, decision made, I'm going to the competition.

Another problem is, my piece. Well, Its bad, partially its because I have no music genes. And secondly, it just doesn't seem to be mine. I mean, i can play it duhh. But, *yes theres a but* Its just seems like its like any other piece. Its doesn't seem mine, argh. Its like playing some weird song. I've listened to some or the recordings and my playing is well BAD.

Anough of me ranting for a while. Lets get into some serious matter. Like Uhhs, i don't know. School? Life is as usual with me sleeping in some of the classes. Sighs, i don't usually post up short post like this. maybe things does change ><

No comments: