Dead as usual, my blog is always dead. Since its dead for so long, I think I'll just let it die. Until i have mood to save it, or something. But, Updating a blog is not a chore to do, Its something i do when i feel like doing. And so, I'm here Updating =D
Okay, Let me explain why I'm here. First of all, I'm being much of a brat, I should be hitting the books but instead I'm here. Face it, The computer is much more interesting than Dull history. Come on, Everyone needs a break. If i dont take a break, I'm gonna turn cuckoo someday. And Second, Today is a holiday, And bad news is my exams are postponed. Ahh, I'd rather sit for chemistry paper 1 and mathematics paper2 than sitting here and face the tension of waiting. But, Anyway, I cant change the fact that it is a holiday.
Now, For hari raya. I would like to wiah all Muslims, A Very happy hari Raya. And For the others, a very happy holidays. And those who are sitting for exams, Good luck and all the best. Hari Raya, Ofter so many years, I'm finally going to pinang. Not that I've never been there, Its just that I really miss the laksa there. And Hopefully, The laksa there is still available. My main point of going to penang is to eat as much as i can. *well I can always watch my diet tomorrow* I miss the food there. And sadly, penang is NOT my kampung. So, i don't go there often.
Well, I Don't know what i wanna say. tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment