Pages

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Dead!!!

Umm, Have you ever seen anyone who updates at 8.30AM at the morning? I think its kinda weird, sitting here and updating as well. Exams, are over long ago, come to think of it, it have been 1 and a half month since my last update. Especially sorry to those people out there spending their time reading the same thing all over and over again. (But i guess that isn't necessary as no one visits my blog anyway) Uhh, Let me think for a second, What to post, or more likely where to begin.

I am in damn freaking no mood these days, I cant tell why. Partially because i personally don't know whats happening in me. I might be cheerful like nothing is happening, but sometimes i really can EMO one. OMG? have you ever seen me emo, seriously, i never have this case of "emo-ness" before. Yes, I'm trying to find out whats the root cause of this problem. Don't worry, I'll get my head back in NO time. Having headaches as well, I don't know where to start finding all my root cause, probably over pressure? Ahh, i don't know.

Exams, to be totally honest. I didn't really study. My results can show my zero effort. All 50+ 60+ wth. The worst part is, I realise that I have to spend at least 10 minutes going through the moral text book. I ALMOST failed moral. Iish, why do we have to study moral? Its as pathetic as studying sivic. And I was thinking, HOW does a person as BERMORAL as me almost fail moral. Umm, i passed addd math, deep inside me, this is not GOOD. I want more marks, iish, and a better grade. Stupid. This is not the results i used to have, And not to mention the results i WANT to have. I'm going to study!!! starting now. =.=" Just kidding?

MY birthday? I used to be looking forward to birthdays, But I felt that I have been immune to them. I'm growing OLDER, And i wish i could stay a teenager forever? Anyway, Thanks for ALL the wishes and gifts, I truly appreciate it. No matter who you are =D Hmm, Thanks to all PMO peeps who sang me a birthday song. Thanks to my dad and mom for the watch, though its too dangerous for a person as blur as me to wear it to school.

Uhh yeah, yesterday about the hormat thingie. I screwed up the second time we hormat. Okay, I'll admit its my fault. And monyun oso haha, She arr go and hormat early so. I thought it was my mistake. And i oso go and hormat =.=". Sry la hongken. And happy retirement Pn Lim. Although i dunno who u are. And happy graduation to ALL the form 5's.

Ummmm, nothing to write. i'll go back to sleep

No comments: