Study stress? Trust me, study even less stress. I need a break. I mean, seriously. That hongken keep pressuring me on "HOW DIRTY is our PMO hall problem". And i still need to set my freaking liuqin exam stuff. I'm going to vomit blood soon!!
Craps craps and more craps, these were my lifestyle for the past 2 weeks. There were many outings till i lost track of which is which. Go to all the same places till i sian. I stayed up everynight doing my usual stuff, reading, games etc. SO lifeless!!. Okay, when i wanted to blog today, my mind went blank, (Actually, its still blank now). Suddenly, duno what to write.
NOW, the most troublesome thing is spring cleaning this saturday. OMG, stress. 4hours clean all will die de. Haihsss Dun care la. I post for fun nia.
P/s: Charmaine intro me play Ro, what she talking about i simply don't understand. =.="
No comments:
Post a Comment