As i could see, many people stop updating their blogs. Or moved, or something. But whatever. It kinda occured to me whether to delete this blog or not. It doesn't seem nice to waste a place in the world wide web just to fill in my useless dead blog. Well, should i just delete this blog? should i?
Okay, Enough of that. At the meantime, I would like to scream out loud that, I'm being a GOOD girl for the rest of the year. Good girl practically means that, LESS gaming, DO ALL homework, PAY attention in class (even when the teacher speaking in front is a complete moron). Formost, I desperately need to concentrate on my studies. My behaviour last year, is completely unacceptable. Its not just my behaviour, my attitude towards my academics is a disgrace towards myself. And SO, being a GOOD student is part of my new year resolution.
Hmm, I've been a good girl lately. Too good until i've earned a few deathly stares from my fellow friends. I care, but then, I can't do anything about it. Its just that I've changed. I could survive without internet now, Its tough but i wont go wailing around complaining that there's no internet in the house. Lets face it, people change. I could be happy going around, taking as if nothing has ever happened and forget about SPM. But would i? The answer seems to be clear. I cant. I feel obligated to study these days, no enforcement, no exam pressure. I just want to do well in spm, is that something wrong?
Well, since i'm lazy already, let me just stop here and happy reading =D
No comments:
Post a Comment