Nice Title xD. I don't wanna talk about cross country, it makes me feel pathetic and at the same time, pissed off. Don't get me wrong, I was not disqualified. Its just the stupid muscle cramp that got in my way was really making me grumpy. Maybe even making me regret for the rest of my life, o.O Hmmm, I might be exaggerating.
Actually, this update is not for me to rant. Im just not in a mood for ranting. I just update because i liked the phrase of my title. Its typically nice and well phrased. So, Being spontaneous, I shall just crap.
Yesterday:
Issue: I don't know what happened yesterday as i was busy day dreaming/
Today
Main issue: class page photo taking.
Summary : I look like I'm having mental disorder in most of the pictures. BUT, whatever. Had loads of fun playing with Chong Sheng and Woon Kai's DSLR. Not to mention posing for the camera. All the funny looking pose come out. I mean, without the class page thing, no one knows how much creativity our classmates have. We've even taken pictures of our Name tags, watches and some spectacles. Nevertheless, the effect was not to desired.
Sub issue: playing eraser fight with Yiwen, WeiLiang and KaiLun.
Summary: Remember those little kids in year one who has many many fancy eraser whom they use to fight? We brought it back to life. =.=" Seriously, even some teachers commented on our cute behaviour.
SUB sub issue: Aural postponed
Summary: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD
-END OF CRAPS- =D
No comments:
Post a Comment