I shall study.
God, why am i still here.
Seriously i had no plans to post.
So, it shall be short.
I wasted 2 whole beautiful days, by not studying. My whole weekend, gone. =.= I was too busy sleeping, and training?
OK, i will study now.
yes, i will
maybe later.
after i find something to eat.
Ooops. I think i spent more time eating than studying today. I can't study in my room, the bed is simply too distracting. I can't study in my bro's room, the comp is quite distracting as well. Same goes to the studyroom. I've finally made a decision to study in the dining hall, with the dining table. BUT THEN, to my utter disappointment. The junk food there is, amazingly somehow attracting my attention. End of the day, I spent more time concentrating on the food rather than on my book. =.=
okok, i will stop crapping and study now.
Maybe a little more of craps?
Today, in school. Laughed like mad because of an extremely LAME joke.
There was this person.
He farted.
and,
died.
Lame right? even this tiny thing made my day. How easily pleased I am.
Ghah, I'm going for a date. with my beloved sejarah. I can't even believe that I'm reffering sejarah as "my beloved".
*runs*
No comments:
Post a Comment