I don't know. Apart from being random and being a happy-go-lucky person, I've realised too, that some post couldn't be published.
Zomg? Being hyper is tiring xD
Main point of updating: Rant about exams.
Here goes, examsarearoundthecornerIhaventeventouchedathingomgwhatshouldido?!
Lmao, have fun reading it. O.o I'm quite done though. There's nothing much to rant anyway.
Today in school? I don't really wanna bring up those stupid stuff. But, there's something I would share, which is, I PAYED ATTENTION IN CLASS! People. please. Its not everyday I pay attention in class, This is a totally abnormal (as in extraodinary) case for me to pay attention in class. Hmm, maybe having sufficient sleep does help.
Uhm, yes, Sufficient sleep. Its still not 8 hours though. Nevertheless, 6 hours of sleep is still better than my usual record of 4. Here's the story, staying back in school, went to Subang Parade, reaching home at about 9. Took a bath, intended to study, opened the book, and...
SLEPT
infront of the computer, on the table. And woke up about 4am in the morning. Crazy huh? I don't really know what happened though. But then, sleep is still my favourite thing to do in this whole wide world xDDD
ANDDD, suddenly thought of this. Yesterday, stayed back for PMO. And, made up this phrase:
I want an iPhone, but I don't mind having a Blackberry.
As opposed to Ziling's phrase:
I want a BlackBerry, But I don't mind having an iPhone.
LOL~
I shall not be greedy. I will not be a spoiled brat. I should be happy with what I have. BUT! I still want an iPhone (hey, a girl can dream, can she?)
I still wanna be invisible >.<"
No comments:
Post a Comment